Kerio Operator

How can we improve Kerio Operator?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Let's Encrypt compatibility

It would be really nice (and much cheaper) if we could get Let's Encrypt compatibility set up. It makes having a secure setup way easier and cheaper.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Phone Reboot capability for Cloud Hosted Operator

Because of the fact "Reboot Phones" is in the Provisioned Phones screen you cannot remotely reboot a phone when Operator is in a cloud based scenario even though SIP protocol supports this.

Please add a "Reboot Phone" option to the extensions page or provide another way to reboot this phones through operator.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow editing of Emergency number in Softphone

Our extensions begin with 100.

Using the softphone we cannot dial extension 112 as it is deemed an emergency number. In the UK 999 is the emergency number

Please allow editing of the emergency numbers in the softphone app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need a Safari Extension for Kerio Operator

You make plug-ins for Chrome and Firefox. What if we don't use those browsers? Safari allows for the development of extensions, so why hasn't Kerio developed one for Safari to use with Operator? Please do this. I should not have to use two different browsers JUST to be able to have Operator integrate with a web browser.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support new Yealink S series phones SIP-T41S,SIPT42S,SIP-T46S,SIP-T48S with Opus Codec

New Yealink phones ending with "S" support new Opus codec and universal software image. Please add support for these new phones. With Opus we won't have a need for the lack of G.729 support in Kerio Operator and this will allow us to use highly flexible Opus.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Click to Call Hotbutton or Contextmenu

Click to call only for two browser is not enough. Safari Extension is a huge request as well as an function to call any number from anywhere (Programs, Text Documents and so on) This could be possible with a special keyboard shortcut or Right Mousebutton and Context Menu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kerio Softphone Transfer

The new Kerio Operator Softphone has great call quality, but is missing the option to transfer calls. Please add this feature would be a huge benefit.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Send PDF attachment of sent fax with email notification

Would it be possible to have an option to allow for an attachment of the PDF file that was just sent as a fax, to be attached to the email notification, that a fax was successfully sent.
    We currently get email notifications saying a fax was successfully sent, and to who, but I'd like to see a copy of the fax attached to that email, so it can be easily looked at in the future so that you know what pages were sent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Softphone user to select loudspeaker

The web-based softphone is very good and allows the user to select audio and video devices for everything but loudspeaker. This is very unhelpful as most users will have a discrete handset or headset for telephony and not be able to select it without defaulting all sound to that device.

Why allow the selection of microphone, camera and ringer but not the actual main voice output?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Suppress the appearance of the drop down list of users

In the Kerio Operator Client, under Calls, turn off the automatic appearance of all users on the server when we start typing in the number field,or give admins the option to let it appear or not.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Transfer call Kerio Operator Softphone Client

You can transfer a call to * 2 and then enter the number. It would be much easier to see what you enter. If you call * 2 and you call a number you do not see what you are calling.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Overflow extensions for Ring Groups and Call Queues

We'd like to have the ability to add overflow extensions to Ring Groups and Call Queues that will only ring if all the primary extensions are in use or on DND.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto Attendant voice

the ability to change the robotic voice that the auto attendant uses. people complain about the monotone and lack of "friendly" in the spoken prompts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Follow me" with call confirmation

Call comes in, outside caller dials extension "10" (user Joe)
    Desk phone for user Joe rings. No answer.
    Joe's house phone rings (follow me).
    Joe's wife picks up and hears a voice "Please press any key to accept a call for extension 10."
    Joe's wife hangs up.
    Joe's cell phone rings (follow me).
    Joe picks up and hears a voice "Please press any key to accept a call for extension 10."
    Joe presses 1 and says "Hello this is Joe".

You also you need this, if the called mobile device is not reachable and the follow me should not end…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement on Cisco 79x1 series Call Forward

In Kerio Operator is missing the function of "Call Forward All" on the display (CfWdALL) for telephones of Cisco 79x1 series. Since Asterisk this function exists, it would be nice to also have it on Operator.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the ability to see how many pages were received from an incoming fax.

I only see the call duration but there is no way to tell if the fax was received successfully.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Call Reporting

(1) Amount of time a staff member has been on the phone per day, Week & Month
    (2) Number of calls member of staff has made per day/week/month

This feature is extremely important to some of our clients and has lost us sales because it does not exist. Whilst I can create a workaround within excel, it is time consuming for the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto-answer extensions to speakerphone

I'd like to be a able to specify an extension as auto-answer to speakerphone. I know I could set up a paging service and have staff dial a prefix, but I'd prefer to not have to teach them that.

The specific use case is a tea/break room phone. If someone dials that extension, the phone needs to auto-answer to 2-way speakerphone automatically.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Second Account on Softphone App

Second Account on Softphone App

It is currently very easy to set up the first primary account on the smartphone app however to set up subsequent accounts is not so easy, requiring some specific knowledge.

Can it be made easier to set up subsequent Operator accounts in the app please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Operator

Feedback and Knowledge Base