Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quota for maximum internet time per e.g. day

It would be brilliant to add a time Quota (NOT A RANGE).
    Something like:
    maximum Internet time per day: x hours

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Source NAT: specified IP on fault tolerant connections

Dear Sirs,

in some situations, network admins need to specify the IPv4 address in source NAT and this feature is very well implemented in Kerio Control.

But sometimes they need this feature even when the primary connection goes down and the secondary network connection is used.

I attached a screenshot in order to better explain this suggestion.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

Sandro Orefice
    NAONIS.COM sas

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make a MIB file available for SNMP

SNMP monitoring is there since 8.1, but I'm missing a MIB file to accurately know what items are available. Snmpwalk gives a list but it's not clear enough.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Additional IP: new column "Description"

Dear Sirs,

some resellers would like to have a new column in "Additional IP Addresses" table for adding a description of every IP.

I attached a screenshot for explaining the need.

Thank you in advance.

Sandro Orefice
    NAONIS.COM sas

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. provide to test wan link speed

plz provide to test my wan speed. bcz ISP's are some times to change my bandwidth. it is really use to test my WAN link speed

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show blocked

Show connections Denied (Yellow) and Blocked (Red) on Active Connections page to assist in diagnosing correct setting of traffic rules.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NTP server

It would be good idea to implement NTP server in Kerio Control/Connect/Operator so all LAN clients could synchronize the time settings thru one locall NTP server.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Share URL Groups, policies

It would be useful to have the abilty to share URL grouos between kerio control servers over the VPN.

We ahve 2 (soon to be 3) centres that use the same ban lists on local kerio servers. It would be useful to have the ability for kerio to sare or sync the lists

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scheduled restarts after updates

I would like the ability to schedule a restart after I have downloaded an update. I would like the ability to download the update and then set the Kerio control box to restart at say 3:00 am to install the update.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support for DNS server load balancing (failover)

Add option to balance load between multiple DNS-servers. Now Kerio queries just one DNS server, of provided in "custom DNS forwarding" section.
    It will be useful to query all servers in random order, or, the better way - send all queries parallel to all DNS-servers and process fastest response.
    For example my ISP provides fast but not very stable DNS servers, and I want to have a backup global DNS servers.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Forward guest network user for using an internal mail server

The guest netwotk is used for Smartphones in the company. But there is one big problem, it is not possible to route the Smartphones from the guest network to our internal mail server. eg. mail.domain.com is the forwarder for the mail server. Please give us a chance to route things like that. The same is with the application for the CTI Application for the telephones.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Переключение между каналами интернет-подключений

Идея переподключение между основным и резервным каналами интернета не нова, и частично она реализована в продукте Kerio Control. Но это работает только в том случае, если линк на порту основного канала отсутствует. А что делать, если линк на порту есть (т.е. физическое подключение есть), а вот логика нарушена? В этом случае KControl не переключает на резервный канал. Было бы хорошо, если бы Kerio Control умел бы определять как физику, так и логику подключения на порту. В качестве примера случай из жизни: у провайдера произошла авария, и шлюз провайдера недоступен. А линк на порту есть. Что в этом случае делает Kerio?…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Centralized Licensing for multi-location organizations.

We have clients with multiple locations and would like to have centralized licensing so that users can move between locations and have a single user account, single license, single VPN, single reporting account, etc.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automatic Power on after power failure:

If device goes off for power failure, it powers on automatically when power is restored.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. updates

I would like the ability to schedule a restart after I have downloaded an update. I would like the ability to download the update and then set the Kerio control box to restart at say 3:00 am to install the update.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Network Speed Test built into IP Tools Tab

Would great a great tool to have a network speed test tool built into the IP Tools tab that allowed you to test by WAN connection

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Overall SNMP Improvements

It would be great to see SNMP support greatly enhanced to support more objects

Please add the ability to read the following from SNMP
    Traffic
    Firmware Status (up to date?)
    Backup status
    License status / expiration date
    Active user count

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Junior Admin Category

Partner in the Luxury Yachting space is requesting:
    - Enable/restrict a (junior) admin user's ability to make changes and/or view functionality on the admin console. This is different from read only. Desired that some admins can make policy changes, but not have the ability to view user traffic reports.

Related:
    - Give a user that has access to a site category (Teachers for example can see wineries) the ability to grant access to a site that is blocked for another group of users (Students...who ordinarily would NOT be able to visit a Winery website)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add or replase content in some groupe from file or from file on ftp with shedule

I need a similar functionality.
    I need to be able to import the IP-address, or IP-based network in a certain group from a text file or csv file.
    1.1.1.1/32 description
    2.2.2.0/24 description

so you can choose the "replace addresses in the group," or "add addresses to the group."
    The file with the addresses so that you can select or specify an address locally on any ftp server or nttp.
    If a file is updated from the server, so you can add schedule "how often it is updated."

You can do something similar for the URL address, but I do not…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show a Page When Quota Limit Reached

When a user quota limit reached see a page that say your quota exceed..

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base