Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Password complexity

Right now (when using local user database) any user can change their password to a very weak one, even to one sign only - which has impact on remote Kerio VPN access. A minimum password complexity enforcement (in eg. like in Kerio Connect) feature would effectively increase the security.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include X-Forwarded-For for kerio proxy

Include in kerio proxy option X-Forwarded-For. This option is necessary for access to the site of the banks. Because this will avoid exceeding the protected by the protection thresholds of activity and global blocking of access to the resource

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DHCP server probe

Kerio DHCP server should automatically probe IPs before assigning them in a pool. Also provide more info about declined leases. Can be very handy when IPs are statically assigned across a subnet. It's more ore less a standard feature these days, with Microsoft, Cisco all working this way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access to some sites at a normal rate when the quota is reached

For users with an exceeded quota, the bandwidth limit is set.
    There are sites on which this restriction should not apply.
    All users must be authenticated.
    I would like to be able to add certain IPs and URLs to exceptions in quota rules.

Доступ пользователей к определенным сайтам при достижении квоты без ограничения по скорости при настроенной полосе пропускания.

Для пользователей с превышенной квотой настроено ограничение скорости в полосе пропускания.
    Имеются сайты на которое данное ограничение не должно распространяться.
    Все пользователи должны быть аутентифицированны.
    Хотелось бы иметь возможность добавлять определенные IP и URL в исключения в правилах квот.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use RADIUS also in wired connections

It would be great if RADIUS will work also in case of wired connections - then when user authenticate on PC using ie. Active Directory he will also be authenticated personally in Kerio Control - like in case of WiFi right now.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi, many clients have asked us to have a history log of the devices connected to the network. is it possible to add this feature?

Hi, many clients have asked us to have a history log of the devices connected to the network by ip. should be possible to add this feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have Kerio Control tested at NSS Labs

I recently attended a workshop of a competing product (A-brand) where they were telling about how NSS Labs (link provided below) did thorough testing of their firewalls and appoved them.

I think Kerio should do that too. It will add to the credibility of Control and who knows they will suggest improvements.

https://www.nsslabs.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More RADIUS Configuration Options

Please make it possible for more options with RADIUS Server, so we can authenticate users only if they match a specified Wi-Fi SSID or VLAN. We have multiple SSID's attached to multiple VLAN Interfaces. At the moment, the user will be authenticated no matter which SSID they connect to, so we would like to authenticate lets say by MAC Address but only if they match a specified SSID

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there any way to search for a MAC address and see whose user it is assigned to?

Is there any way to search for a MAC address and see whose user it is assigned to?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MAC addr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Guest network Redirect

Guest network full redirect. Would be vert useful to have the ability to not have the welcome page and have it redirect to a particular page. This would be very useful in the world of hotel guest networks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. mykerio - License Control

Would be nice to see the license number of each appliance plus its expiring date. In that way, you will have all the licenses status in one pane.
    Also, renew button would be great!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remote KOFF wipe

Hi
    I believe remote KOFF wipe would be an extremely powerful tool for all administrators, as most laptop belong to the employee, but the Intellectual Property belongs to the employer.

I believe, This added feature would make Kerio Connect so much more powerful than all its competitors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GeoIP - Mail should come thorugh

i really like the GeoIP filter. But we have the problem that we are receiving mails from all over the world, so i the end i need to disable the filter again. i would like to use it for everything except mails, so it would be fantastic if you could imporove this filter.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Отдельно сделать импорт/экспорт правил + возможность создание групп правил.

Отдельно сделать импорт/экспорт правил + возможность создание групп правил.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  content filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Good afternoon! I suggest you add a setting where you can specify how to send statistics to users by e-mail.

Good afternoon!

I suggest you add a setting where you can specify how to send statistics to users by e-mail. Or indicate 9 o'clock in the afternoon.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Prohibiting user registration on selected ip-addresses

Prohibiting user registration on selected ip-addresses

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Requested that the KERIO System has multiple DNS

Estidamo Technical Support:

I inform you that I am having a problem with a client from Venezuela (LATAM), we are requested that the KERIO System has multiple DNS, because the client has 2 Internet since here the internet is very slow and the KERIO System only supports a single interface, How can we can help the customer, since they had Cisco and we made them change to Kerio Control because it is better than CIsco.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto blockIP numbers that try to hack

Extend the intrusion prevention with the "add to blocked addresses" option - when an IP is blocked by the intrusion prevention, it should be added to a special IP Address Group which can be blocked using a traffic rule.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Traffic Chart for Revers Proxy Unit

Possibility to view activity for each host

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User control

control the users or groups MAC's address to allow or not access through Kerio Control

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MAC addr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base