Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cluster / FailOver Firewall prelude: sync config from master to slave Control

Kerio Control born for small and medium business company.
    in this market there are company with only 5 or 20 users that need firewall failover solutions.
    so the cluster or failover solution is not mandatary of big company, but it depend from any specific customer.

my suggestion at the moment could be to create sync of configuration from Master Kerio Control firewall to Slave Kerio Control Firewall. Maybe with ssh is possible to do this feature easy.

in this way two firewall have the same configuration but the Slave have a specific IP address don't used in master firewall (this…

278 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Self-Speed checking of interface connections

I work on a vessel where we move from location to location. Altering the interfaces we are connected to frequently and the subsequent bandwidth available for a specific interface. I quite often have to run a speed test from a PC but to get a true test i have to remove any bandwidth rules applied. It would be nice if the Kerio could run a speed test from the firewall where it has full bandwidth. Possible it runs automatically and (if enabled) can adjust the bandwidth of an interface based on the tested average?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base