How can we improve Kerio Control?

"AND" option to SOURCE field in traffic rules. (extra column for user)

i whant to specify
source IP address AND user
if both are TRUE - the rule applies

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrey Kharchenko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony de Sousa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went to set up this rule only to find that it's not available. I believe that it's critical. Was trying to setup source VPN client and user. This way can introduce granularity on what a vpn client can have access to, based on their userid.

• Glaucio Jardim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was possible on older versions (HTTP policy) and recently versions column user was merged to source... This was a step backward in my opinion.. Please return the possibility to make the AND logic, not just OR.
    Backing to AND, OR still be possible creating more rules... and now AND logic is impossible.

• rafael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So many users take about it and they done some rubbish...

they retire password compatible, make radius enable for choose user....
    they retire destiny for contaent filters
    they retire a lot of small parameters (turn all on with advanced set mode)
    they make a linux base firewall without browers....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, very urgent problem since the upgrade to 8.3 my content rules don't work like they used to work. I must be able to make a rule where the condition user AND Interface are both valid.

This used to work before the new Content Filter and is for the moment a huge security flaw in our configuration, the board doesn't allow me to hold this much longer !!

• Andrey Kharchenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I highly request this feature, since in 8.2 the way of Content filter rules has been changed from AND to OR

We really need the functionality of AND logical operation

• Andrey Kharchenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I highly request this feature, since in 8.2 the way of Content filter rules has been changed from AND to OR

We really need the functionality of AND logical operation

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base