How can we improve Kerio Control?

DHCP relaying

I would like to see Kerio to preform DHCP relaying. That way I only need one DHCP server (cluster) in my network.
Kerio Control is in the center of my Network, but it doesn't cover my entire network.
Also when kerio Control can relay, I can use my Windows DHCP server which is having more DHCP options then the Kerio control DHCP service, and has a much better Active Directory integration.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mark PrinsMark Prins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Valentijn KoppenaalValentijn Koppenaal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important requirement for us to be able to switch from our existing SonicWall's to Kerio Control's.

We would like to relay DHCP from our DHCP server in the datacenter to branch offices, using Kerio control on the datacenter site and Kerio control on the client site (through site 2 site VPN)

Any idea's when this could be available because it has 46 votes already.

• Frederic DureuFrederic Dureu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you, I'm in the same situation and I suppose we are not alone using Active Directory and Kerio Control Firewall...

• Bart FaesBart Faes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like to add functions to the existing options of the DHCP server OR use a DHCP relay function to another DHCP server which can provide extra options.

Feedback and Knowledge Base