How can we improve Kerio Control?

Shutting down Kerio (computer) when power failure is detected (UPS support)

Would be fine option for UPS. Now if I connect UPS to Kerio computer and power failure occurs, it is no easy way to shutdown kerio OS properly. I must hope that power failure is short-time and UPS holds. Yes, reinstall Kerio from ISO image is thing for few minutes, but it is not professional solution and actual settings backup is needed. (And normal automatic backup is unc/ftp/email backup and NOT Samepage.io).

131 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin TobolaMartin Tobola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Heather PHeather P responded  · 

Great idea. We’d like to be able to do this, but haven’t assigned it to a release yet. We’ll leave it open for voting.

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Filipe DarosFilipe Daros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have that feature installed as well. In some cases, we will need UPS to act on KC, even though it's supposed never to shut down completely - there are extreme cases where no power is available at all.

• Bastiaan de BeerBastiaan de Beer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional to this I would like it when a Control Box automatically reboots after a power failure. Now someone needs to push a button - on the NG100 model, I'm not sure about the 1120.

• Amjad N. JamaliAmjad N. Jamali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the ability to install UPS software in Kerio OS appliance
    This software shutdown the server powered by UPS in the event of an power outage.

Feedback and Knowledge Base