Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Events with recurrence.

Events with recurrence button is not available in v8. When a user leaves a company searching Events with Recurrence makes it easier to delete all their invites so it doesn't cause an issue when account is deleted.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send Mail with different FROM adresses

Sending Mail with different FROM adresses (e.g. from Aliases) or totaly free editable FROM adresses witch can be enabled by Admin for every User..
    Thunderbird can do this as Alias (Virtual) Identitytable per user.

1,535 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tasks formatting

Could we have rich text formatting in tasks so that different fonts, bold and colours can be used etc.Those switching from Outlook, surely a target market, will want that sort of functionality.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choosing signature use

I would like to use the signature only on specific e-mails, and certainly not internal ones. Is there an ability to therefore choose when to use your signature or can this be introduced in the future.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New e-mails hidden at top of inbox

I have come across a situation where new e-mails in the inbox could not be scrolled too. It was possible to see the bottom part of one of these e-mails poking under the composer/delete/span header but it was impossible to scroll up to them. Moving to another page, i.e. span, and then moving back resolved the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flag e-mails as in outlook

It will be nice if the flag system could allow reminders to be included for e-mails such as a sent e-mail where you would want to be reminded that a reply is due sometime in the future.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Problems in moving calendar entries

I am having trouble moving calendar entries as the system tells me in webmail that it wasn't created by me whereas in fact it was. I get the dialogue box telling me this whether I tried to drive and drop the entry or modify the dialogue box of the details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow pasting images from clipboard into email

It's not possible to paste image from clipboard into email (e.g. screenshot of issue).

129 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Great idea! We’d like to be able to do this, but won’t be doing it for a while. This feature is still open for voting.

9. BCC field as default

The option to have bcc field available all the time. We often send e-mails to multiple people, either via d-list or adhoc. In order to comply with data protection legislation in the UK, it's important we send these messages bcc in order to avoid sharing contact details. Having to choose BCC from options each time is an unnecessary barrier to complying with the law.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Heather P responded

Good idea! No immediate plans to deliver this. Please comment or vote if this is important to you.

10. Calendar view side-by-side

Overlaid calendar is very nice, but I often view a LOT of calendars at the same time. It would be nice if you could show them side-by-side as well, so that you can more clearly identify discrepances, or copy events (moving events works perfectly, thanks!).

359 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Heather P responded

Thanks for the idea. We’d like to do this, but haven’t assigned it to a release yet. Please comment or vote if this is important to you.

11. For Webmail

Changing character policies when typing a new mail and as a general option, add signature during forward & response, signature as .jpg. reading panel at bottom. chose other themes. grouping messages by subject.
    On large screen it's like an enlarge iphone, it's not the purpose so, i prefer older webmail with more informations and options on the same panel.

Best regards

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multi-coloured flags in kerio connect web mail

Our Senior managers told me before the meeting today with Kerio that if they could have multi-coloured flags in kerio connect web mail that they would love kerio forever :-)

270 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Love this idea! Thank you, and please continue to comment and vote if you would like to see this too.

13. be able to print out all contacts from web mail.

Staff like to hold this in their hands.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spam messages should be deleted right away

This is really annoying. When one empties the Spam folder those messages are then moved to Trash when you have to delete them again. Instead I will like to suggest that there should be an option to expunge Spam messages immediately without first moving to Trash folder.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Heather P responded

Good idea. If this is important to you, please see comments.

15. Open in new window

I miss the ability to open a calendar or mailbox in a new window.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to view attachments without downloading

Often I want to look at an attached office/pdf/av file without downloading it from the server and then opening. Much better to have the option to open directly from server if possible

388 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Thanks for the idea! We haven’t assigned this to a release yet, but we appreciate the comments and the votes.

17. Options for filing messages

A return of the move/copy to the messages context menu to allow easy filing of multiple or single messages. Drag and drop works, but is more error prone. Also could have a move button on the message window that ties in with a drop down of favourite folders.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. read / unread status unclear

read / unread status is unclear, probably due to the heavy usage of bold.

Its odd to make unread message blue and read message bold black.
    Bold black screams "hey I'm unread"
    I would suggest making message that are read greyed out or loose the bold of the font

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve the Day View in Calendar

There is too much open space in the day view of the calendar. It works ok when there are several meetings at the same time, but the idea is not to have overlapping meetings, right?

Is there better way to use all the open space? Something similar to the day view in Apple iCal, for example.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Organize by Conversation (message threading)

Please have an option to group messages by subject.. This is basically my default view now and it would be very helpful to have this in the webmail.

1,340 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Heather P responded

Thanks for the feedback. We are reviewing this to see if we can do it later this year.

• Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base