How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Organize by Conversation (message threading)

Please have an option to group messages by subject.. This is basically my default view now and it would be very helpful to have this in the webmail.

1,329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdministratorAdministrator shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marc HagenMarc Hagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys have no idea how important this is.
    I get like 5000 mail each day and 3000 is just reply on reply on reply.
    Threading/grouping is needed!

How is it possible that since 2012 noting happend?!
    Even google mail has it now...

• cafecafe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a four year old suggestion with nearly 1300 votes and is a must have feature for a MS Exchange alternative. Is it near the top of the to-do list yet Kerio ??

• KarelKarel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After 11 months I have to work with Kerio again. I can't say that I'm surprised this (IMHO elementary) feature is still not working...

• HUYNPHUYNP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reply email should be in one page. So that we can manage these reply email in on topic

• Jon ClaytonJon Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have clients requesting this feature often. Most other mail services offer this in their webmail clients and the feedback I receive is that Kerio is lagging behind these other webmail clients. This feature is expected now.

• Ryan JacobsonRyan Jacobson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reading emails in a conversation mode is something that people expect to have as an option. Kerio would be much more fully featured if this were an option.

• VoletsbleusVoletsbleus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I join the previous comments and recent question about the possible solutions of an implementation of this feature, that would be a big motivation to switch generally to the Kerio client instead of using different others in business as thunderbird mostly for window desktops or mac mail ones.
    Known from macmail it is very useful as it can condens also longer conversations under one subject as they can be popped out and in by clicking on a sign on the left of the first subject line.

move away

• Roland CoelhoRoland Coelho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Pavel, do you have an update on when this will be implemented in Kerio Connect since your last post in May 2014? I would use all 10 of my votes to get this implemented and I'm sure others would too. Please make it a priority. Thanks.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base