How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Ability to view attachments without downloading

Often I want to look at an attached office/pdf/av file without downloading it from the server and then opening. Much better to have the option to open directly from server if possible

382 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt SeymourMatt Seymour shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ronald UbelsRonald Ubels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In many email programs inline pictures show up in the body of the mail. In KerioConnect they show up as attachment. (HTML or RTF composed mail) It would be great if inline pictures show up correctly in the right position in the mail instead of as an attachment.

• Jason PassowJason Passow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You used to be able to see .txt attachments in the body. I have written many scripts to send text attachments for this reason. IT would be nice to reenable this feature. I switch to classic most mornings to preview attachments without opening them. I also switch to classic webmail to add sender to address book to spam whitelist.

• Cathy BartenCathy Barten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And have capability to edit documents/spreadsheets just by downloading vs. having to "save as", retrieve from file and then work on.

Feedback and Knowledge Base