How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Sort by date, Separating dates of emails, Today, Yesterday, Last Week etc… is very useful so feel this would be a good addition, having alwa

Sort by date

Separating dates of emails, Today, Yesterday, Last Week etc… is very useful so feel this would be a good addition, having always used Outlook it is something I am used to having.

844 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave CooperDave Cooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Boris FleytlikhBoris Fleytlikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see in most of mail clients option to sort mails by date AND by status. It would be great if mail will be sorted by default by date and 'unread' status. So we can see unread mails on top of the list, and no need to sort it somehow... Please, give this 'must have' option a try!

• Maisie LauMaisie Lau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring the "sorting" function back! Drives me mad when I have look through mail by mail.

• Eduard TieselerEduard Tieseler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still believe that sorting options is essential, but I see how it will be difficult to integrate. Since there are no headers in the mail list, having an icon of some sort that lets you know what to sort will need to be put in, but at the same time not make the header too bulky. Perhaps in the 'More' menu, otherwise a slight re-design of the header is needed. The ability to sort emails is that important.

• Thorsten MeyerThorsten Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big need! We really want to use the new Client, but stuff like that forces us to go back to webmail - which has other, big disadvantages.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am importing mails from another server to Kerio via mbsync. Unfortunately, the sorting order in the Inbox is bei Date Received, which is the point in time of the import. This makes the sort order of the mails in the Inbox essentially random. Being able to sort by date would be the solution. Had to go back to the old client because of this.

• Eduard TieselerEduard Tieseler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. We need to have different sorting options. We all know this can be done, sure it will take some work, but it certainly can be done. We should be able to sort by Date and From and also be able to group them together by Date or From (And also have them not grouped). Sorting options should be available for Emails and Contacts.

• Rainer TRAFELLARainer TRAFELLA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also miss all the sorting options for e-mail and especially for notes. Only having this search field is not optimal.
    For contacts I'm missing the "File As".

Feedback and Knowledge Base