How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

View unread messages by clicking on highlighted number

When we have unread messages then we see highlighted number near the folder name (i.e. INBOX [6] ). It's hard to find unread messages on 60 pages of email folder.

We need an option to view the list of unread messages by click on highlighted number.

379 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Boris FleytlikhBoris Fleytlikh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maurizio ZanettiMaurizio Zanetti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unread messages number should also count messages in other folder than Inbox.
    I have several filters that move incoming messages in some folders, but the program icon in windows bar shows me just unread messages from Inbox.
    The best could be an enable/disable checkbox in program options that allow to disable this feature.

• Eduard TieselerEduard Tieseler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must second Boris's comment in that it needs to be easier to see, I think a lot of users would not think to press 'down' in the search box... and we can't expect anyone to read directions can we (unfortunately... this would sure solve a lot of problems). Since the folder list and email list always displays, I think another good spot for this would be in the context sensitive menu when right clicking on a folder (or using the down arrow next to the folder), and have a 'Show' or 'View' submenu that lists the available choices, like unread, read, flagged, past due, etc. Keep it in search too, but add it so its accessible from the folder list.

• Boris FleytlikhBoris Fleytlikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pavel, i should say that i see how it works. Thanks for HowTo. I've tried it before in Archive folder, it doesn't works there, but in my Inbox - it works. Unfortunately, it is not on the surface, we need a way to show users how it works, I think. And, please, give us an option to use it in Archive folder.

• Pavel DobrýAdminPavel Dobrý (Admin, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To view unread messages press the Down key in the search box and select option "Show unread". It will display all unread messages in the folder (or all folders at once).

• Amit Kumar VyaghrambareAmit Kumar Vyaghrambare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the very important feature we required because we are not able to find unread messages

Secondly I have wrongly click on " Flag idea as inappropriate"

Feedback and Knowledge Base