How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Grouping/sorting emails - from, to, received, unopened, with attachments

434 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris KershnerChris Kershner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Heather PHeather P responded  · 

Some of the requests in the comments are already addressed here. For example type a number and you can filter messages received within a certain time period. Type a number and you can filter by size. You can sort by unread messages, by flag and by recipient in the sent folder. See: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/kerio-connect-client/sorting-email-messages-in-kerio-connect-client-1204.html and http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/kerio-connect-client/searching-in-kerio-connect-client-1879.html

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jochen HeinzeJochen Heinze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is important for us and our customers.
    In the "Sent" Folder it ist possible to sort by "To" in subfolders of the "Sent" Folder it is not possible - in the Old Webmail it ist possible!

• Karl MayKarl May commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Sent emails view there should be a 'To' column rather than 'From' as I know who it was 'From' as I sent it.

• JRJR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add the ability to sort emails in various ways (like "recipient" in mailbox in), so I can sort my sent e-mails by recipient in my archive box. This possibility used to be available in the old version of Kerio.

• Sheila DonohueSheila Donohue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Even a limited filter would be appreciated. The most common are searching for a specific word in the subject line.

• James PearceJames Pearce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pavel, that is helpful information but it doesn't seem very intuitive. I've certainly not seen many programs (none come to mind in fact) where the /only/ method to get to a feature is to hit the down arrow on the keyboard whilst a text entry field is focussed.

• Dustin ReynoldsDustin Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to pick your sort columns just like you do in Outlook. This would include To, From, Date, Size, Unopened, With Attachements, etc.

• Glenn HeinmillerGlenn Heinmiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lack of this feature makes this mail client useless as far as I am concerned. It's too bad because I really wanted to be able to use the drag and drop attachements

• Derek CunninghamDerek Cunningham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorting by different columns (categories, etc) is so important it's far above "Feature" level, it's a _requirement_ that is missing.

• postmasterpostmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if it's not in columns, a menu like the "More" button that dropped down would be good. Call it "Sort" then drop down to name, date, from etc.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base