How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Copy events in calendar

Possiblity to copy (NOT move) events from a day to another with drag-n-drop or right mouse button.

164 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nadir MilaniNadir Milani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Juan Carlos PonteJuan Carlos Ponte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Heather,
    this is theoretically not a new feature. It was included in the old KerioWebMail, worked perfect.
    We can't update to Kerio 9, regarding this feature. Then in Kerio 9 is the old WebMail GUI not anymore included. Where CopyPaste was possible.

I have tested the option to use AppleCalender (synced with Kerio) to use it for copy. But when we need multiple times per week open the AppleCalender software only to copy Calendar entries, the rest we do via WebGUI, is not a practical solution. Regarding this we have decided never to update to a Kerio version, where the old WebClient is gone. Or where CopyPaste of Calendar entries is again possible like in the older Kerio WebGUI Version.

Thanks to bring it back!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, need to be able to copy events! This seems very basic and I used it frequently in old versions. I do like that you can change one event in a recurring, that is improvement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base