How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Make fonts, fontsizes, icons and colors customizable in both email and interface

Globally or userbased layoutsettings.
Some users might want the subject bigger then the sendername, or it could make sense to change icons and adapt the layout to the corporate identity.

666 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Thomas SchmelingThomas Schmeling shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David GuilbaultDavid Guilbault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As noted by the comments, the focus of this suggestions is providing a way to define the defaults for composing a message. I think the UI looks great in 9.0. But I agree that the message body is weak.

• Rhonda ButterfieldRhonda Butterfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font in emails turns to tiny when I want to print out something. When I send something, I have to enlarge it x 2 just so I can read it when it comes back. Sometimes even in an incoming email, the font is so small it is difficult to read. Surely there is something Kerio can do to make the print a readable size, like at least 10-12 point. Also, when I am typing an email, the line endings break sometimes in the middle of a word. I am not sure how it comes out when I send it, but I waste a lot of time trying to end each line with a complete word or a space.

• NeilNeil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Default font in emails is too small when printing out email. Need to be able to make font more readable in printed emails.

• Carol MackayCarol Mackay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with these comments.

I'm changing from Kerio back to mail for this reason alone - I'm a designer and more people view email messages than letterheads now so it's imperative that the message looks professional.

• Gary McDonaldGary McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this Kerio?

Messages sent from Kerio Client to outlook users look absolutely awful, verging on unprofessional looking. We like the new client but have had to revert to the old client for this reason alone.

Gary.

• Christoph BottinChristoph Bottin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The message body font almost always looks ugly to the receiver. There should be global settings as well as user settings.
    Btw. there are already a couple of other threads with the same issue (s). Kerio please pay attention.

• Lynch, CorinneLynch, Corinne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are the icons 4 to 5 times bigger than the old kerio? And the text is so big - Screen space is wasted

• Carl JonesCarl Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needed not for the whole email but for sections of it.

In my case was trying to send a colleague an ascii screen shot so whilst I can change the colour and vary the size of (just) the copy and pasted bit I cannot set it to be fixed width in the new interface. Had to revert to the Old Webmail.

Feedback and Knowledge Base