How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Still missing the possibility to save a message as (.txt, .eml,...)

Many users need to save messages incl. attachement for archiving purposes as e.g. eml files to have them in the same folder together with other project related files.

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ing. Ondřej Duha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pieter De Wilder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a security company we need to save e-mails from the mail client to a windows folder. We now use Thunderbird as a client to have this feature. It would be nice if we could all use Kerio Connect Client with the possibility to save e-mails in .eml format.

• Bruno Gallace / PolyCine GmbH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can save the mail as *.eml but this is a little bit tricky.
    Right click on a message and click on "show source". In the new window (in Firefox) press "ctrl + s" now you can save the mail as eml.

Please add an option to save them directly.

Nachrichten können als *.eml gespeichert werden, aber das ist etwas umständlich.
    Rechtsklick auf eine Nachricht und dann auf "Quelle anzeigen" im neuen Fenster (In Firefox) "Strg + s" drücken und die Nachricht als *.eml speichern.

• Steve Parmenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lots of our users need this functionality. Need to save header details and body to a txt file, plus attachments out to their network storage. This is a must have!!!

• Eric Lam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some how if we can archive the entire folder of email message will be even better but just 1 at a time will be a good start

• Bernd Humpa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to download mails, so that I can read them off-line. So I would like to multi-select mails and save them on my desktop.

• Jürgen Sonnemann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hallo,
    ja das fehlt, unsere Kunden wollen die Mails auf dem Fileserver mit Anhang speichern und öffnen können.
    Gruß

• mail root commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basically a solution for Archiving that is not availble for individual users

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base