How can we improve?

LanGuard Enhancement

I would like to be able to export my scan results filtering data into an excel document. Right now it is only available to export to HTML or MHT. Where as the report center allows you to do the excel format but does not give you the ability to pick exactly what the report is going to show, it only allows you to make a custom report based on defaults and i do not want pages of useless information.

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian Schroeder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[Comment date: 2010-04-20]
    Since LANguard does not allow any type of remediation other than install a patch or uninstall a program, all remediation must be done externally. Having another method to export the results of a scan would help, but is not the best solution for this problem.

[Comment date: 2010-06-01]
    This site is B/S I submitted this before the 9.5 release and when it came out was hoping, but nope nothing was added. Does any of the GFI software leads read this lol? all you would have to do is add another extension type to the base langaurd program, which the reporting center already has.......

[Comment date: 2010-06-02]
    This feature will be available in the next major version of GFI LANguard that will be available in the second half of 2010.

Cristian Florian
    Product Manager – GFI Software - www.gfi.com
    Web & Mail Security, Archiving & Fax, Networking & Security

[Comment date: 2010-06-02]
    Thank you for responding, I had called in a couple times already asking if it was going to be in the next release with no response as to when or even if it was going to be.

Feedback and Knowledge Base