GFI Archiver

How can we improve?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. kerio connect manual archiving

add possibility to manual archiving from outlook with kerio offline connector

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. export

We need the ability to automate the process of exporting emails from our Exchange Server by date range (such as everything older than 1 year) and import them into GFI Archiver. Possibly a command line option for ImportExportTool with the ability to create a script that can be scheduled to run as needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restoring directyl to mailbox

Hello,

in previous Versions of GFI Archiver (2015) I was able to restore an email directly to the Inbox of a user. Nowadays the restore is based on a forwared of the email as attachment to the corresponding mailbox.

This is pretty confusing for end users as they see an email (e.g. from administrator@domain.local) with an attachment that is somehow named cryptic (alphanumeric string).

More than that it breaks the ability to search in Outlook for sender, receipient, subject .... as the restored Email is an attachment itself.

Thanks and best regard for your Feedback!
    Christof

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GFI Archiver For Mdamon in no active directory environment

I want to know does GFI support MDaemon messaging servers which has been installed in non active directory environment ? I read an idea from here that GFI is going to fix this issue from 2014 .

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support for multiple Time Zones

When a user travels to or is based in another country and they access mail Archiver via the Outlook connector, the Outlook connector won't display/download emails outside the database local time zone. For example the UK is 11 hours behind Australia, so the a user in the UK is always 11 hours behind.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Print Search Results

Search Results should have an option to print or export results. I need summary information for discussion. Detail can follow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

There is another option that is made for this. It is called MailInsights. There are many reports created that could help out with audits and specific search-folders for example. In this was the report contains the results of the search-folder. Please contact support if you can’t figure this one out.

Thank you for your interest in our products

With kind regards,
    GFI Software

7. Convert SQL only archives to SQL + Filestore

I think we need a tool to convert SQL only mail archives to SQL and Filestore Archives. I started with Mail Archiver in version 4 and I have 30 or more SQL only archives which are real large (30GB to 60GB) which really affect my SQL performance, especially the memory allocation. It wasn't bad when I started this way, but now SQL memory is being used up byt he large Archives. For QTR1, 2012, I changed to SQL + Filestore and I would like to convert my old archives to this type as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Present  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Split specific archiver store and retain structure

I currently have a large archive store, approx 96GB, and would like to split database and retain my users folder structure. Items are no longer in exchange 2010 and current export tool does not retain this info. Is it possible to get a functionality to split database and retain the structure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Present  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. User management in MARC without ActiveDirectory

We have a lot of customers who have no active directory. It would be great, if MARC had its own user management, so customers without an AD can use MARC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Present  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

GFI Archiver

Feedback and Knowledge Base