How can we improve?

Lync Conversation History

The Lync client save the IM messages in a Conversation History folder in Outlook. I would like GFI MailArchiver to also archive these messages like it does for our emails.

8 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris RendallChris Rendall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Justin  MarthalerJustin Marthaler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do hope this is added soon otherwise we'll have to look at another archiving solution. We use Archiver as a way to review e-mail for proper content. Skype for Business messages require the same review.

• Dan  EngelsmeierDan Engelsmeier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an extremely desirable feature for us. I've been trying to crack this for Skype for Business for over a year. I just don't want to pay over 3x the cost to move to Office 365's archiving option. Though this functionality is worth a price increase to me. Just not 3x!

• John StumpenhorstJohn Stumpenhorst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the number of companies implementing Skype for Business, that conversation history really needs to be added to the Archiver system. It is a must have for future discovery requests and compliance. Please add that functionality soon.

• Parag KhireParag Khire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is GFI Archive Solution compatible for an Integration with Skype For Business for IM/Content/A/V archival system.

• Hrsikesa PankajHrsikesa Pankaj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chris , it is definitely a good idea.Our strategic client in Banking domain based in Japan has asked for the same.Please expedite inclusion in your roadmap and bring it asap in the next version of GFI.PLease publicise it widely as even i wasn't aware of the same and came to know from product manager- Ian Bugeja.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Pankaj

Feedback and Knowledge Base