How can we improve?

GFI MailArchiver must have good reporting features

There is a need for good reporting in GFI MailArchiver. Aministratod need to know how many emails have been archived per month/year/period.... what is the total size of emails month/year/period.... what type of emails have been archived per month/year/period.... how many emails from which *@domain have been archived per month/year/period.... etc..

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dan LowDan Low shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heather PaunetAdminHeather Paunet (Admin, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the idea and the details listed in this request. Please everyone, add your feedback and details of what kind of report you would like to see if this is important to you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[Comment date: 2013-12-12]
    its a shame that all of this information is there and we can only view it on the screen. I think at a minimum a new MailInsight report should be created that can use a saved search. My saved search has my intended results but it does no good unless I can print and show to the people who matter. CVS or Excel would be ideal but I'd settle for almost anything at this point.

Feedback and Knowledge Base