GFI FaxMaker Online

How can we improve?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. use outlook contacts fax number

As in faxmaker on prem with a exchange on prem,we can send an email to a contacts 'business fax' and in the backend the number wil be translated to 999999@gfifax.com in order to be sent.

no we are using exchange online (office 365) we cannot translate these numbers to emailadresses anymore. please check with exchange online to have this feature

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confirmation email returns attachment of what was sent

When receiving a confirmation email back from GFI it would be great to be able to have attached to that email a copy of the fax items that were sent. This is great for being able to confirm the item was received correctly at the other end and no pages where missed due to human error.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Name of Fax sender displayed in the Email Subject line

The subject line of the email you get when a new fax is received takes the format "New 2 pages fax message from #faxnumber#, #faxnumber#". This means that without memorising hundreds of fax numbers, you can't tell who the fax is from without opening the attachment. It would be really useful if the sender's name could be displayed in preferably the subject line, or alternately in the message body. There are screenshots in the online help that have subject lines with the senders name included, so I'd love to know where those screenshots came from!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FMOnlineClient.exe at Startup with Previous Settings

Make changes so that the FMOnlineClient.exe would launch at Windows startup, and then be programmed to launch with the previous settings.
    This is to have auto-download running all the time without user intervention after a reboot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Through outbound web service, need to be able to define a local fax cover page when sending a fax

by using web service, there is no way to provide our own cover page (local path). we have a complex logic to select cover page depending on the recipient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please provide the use case of the coverpages as you require it.

While we have no means to set a CP with recipient logic it would ideal to have more info for consideration.

6. Incoming faxes on mobile

The FaxMaker mobile app should allow me to view the incoming faxes in my inbox so I can view them on my mobile device when I am not close to my computer. This would allow for the fax to stay encrypted and not have me set the system to just email me the fax, we need the faxes to be secure and HIPAA compliant setting them to email makes them non HIPAA compliant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GFI FaxMaker Online

Feedback and Knowledge Base