How can we improve?

Faxmaker ONLINE CLIENT confirmation email issue!

When using the faxmaker online desktop client, you have to enter in your username (system generated username) credentials. When you send a fax through the client, you do NOT get any confirmation emails. I looked in the admin portal and the email is showing as the username not the email address, so i am presuming the notification emails are not being sent properly. Also in the portal the activity log shows the username not the email so it would be very difficult to see who is sending based on the system generated username.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David  LevyDavid Levy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob  RichmanRob Richman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the most important features that seems to be overlooked!!! i can't believe faxmaker online through the desktop client (for secure faxing purposes) can't get notification emails. it is authenticating with GFI, so it knows who the user is, and should be able to send the confirmation success or failure. this needs to be fixed immediately!!! fax confirmation sheets are a necessity to prove that they went through.!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base