Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. list of all folders in new webmail (Kerio Connect 9.0)

Hi, the list of all folders, regardless of the type, was very useful in the old webmail for administration purposes. In the desktop version of Outlook, there is in addition to the views for mail, contacts and calendar also a possibility to display all folders in the tree. I would appreciate it if this approach is taken here. Then, the discontinuation of the old webmail disturbs no longer really.

regards
    Jens Osterwohldt

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    25 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. kerio connect client - multiple account

Since 8.3 it is possible to use a multi mailaccount configuration in the same profile with outlook 2010.
    Could this be implemented in the kerio connect client to? This way you can see the whole mailaccount with all folders, instead of sharing all folders.
    Zarafa has this possibility, and this keeps us away from migrating to kerio. (we don't use client software, only webmail)

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add video conferencing to Kerio Connect. This would help connect users share information

Add video conferencing to Kerio Connect via the web browser. This would help connect users share information

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kerio Connect Client - Integrate IMAP/POP3 external account

Possibility to add external imap/pop3 account on personal profile (like gmail, smartermail and other web client)

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Domain Footer Placement

The domain footer is always at the bottom of a conversation.
    There should be an option to chose whether the footer can also appear after the most recent reply and not after the whole conversation.

This is very confusing for our users and we get a lot of complaining about this problem.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Kerio Webmail HAS to stay for the future.

Keep Kerio "OLD" Webmail in v9 and beyond.
    Kerio Connect Client does not work for searching subfolders and I do not want to use a whole lot of disk space creating a "Full Text Search" database that I do not need. I search on subject and sender/recipient and its is easy and FAST.
    You cannot search more than 1 folder at a time. You developers need to ask your users what they want and not remove features because it saves you time. Webmail is perfect and needs no "maintenance". Just bring it over from v8. Unfortunately I cannot see myself…

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. search mail folders

Search email folders.

I was using the old client version for searching email, as I could restrict to searching only certain folders all at once.
    Is this feature now gone in the new client? If so, is it possible to bring back?
    (For example I have the archived email set into broken down into years. I can search only in 2014, etc. At the moment, from what I can see, I need to go to each folder individually, and search each time)

By the way, liking the new mail filter at a server level.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the Kerio Connect Client to subscribe to outside calendars using CalDAV or webcal.

While conducting some research for a customer, I found that users of Office 365 hosted Exchange can subscribe to outside calendars through the Outlook Web Access client. The subscribed calendar will then be synced over to Outlook on their Mac or Windows PC. Since Outlook on both Mac and Windows does not support CalDAV or webcal, having this ability in the Kerio Connect Client would be great. Please add this feature. It would at least partly solve another issue that I have submitted feedback for, the ability for Kerio Connect to integrate with third party project management systems.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. multiple accounts for the new (9.2) desktop-client

The new client is nice!
    But we need to work with multiple E-Mail Addesses / Domains at one Client!

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Contact groups: updating when a contact is changed

Kerio Connect Client users expect that contact email, name,... inside a contact group is updated when the the contact is modified. I try to explain better. I have the contact "Sandro" with e-mail "sandro@company.com". I create a new contact group "Friends". I add "Sandro" to "Friends". Days or weeks later I updated the email address of "Sandro" in "sandro@new-company.com". As a user I expect that this change is replicated to the contact group. I know that contact group is "only" en eml files that are statically managed and that its isn't a link to the actual…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mailvelope support for OpenPGP encryption in webmail

https://www.mailvelope.com/

"Mailvelope is an easy-to-use web-browser extension which brings OpenPGP encryption to webmail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo™ and others. With its unintrusive interface fully integrated into your webmail service, Mailvelope instantly secures your personal and professional email communications."

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We need to be able to import and export contact and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client

Please add the ability to import and export contacts and calendars in the Kerio Connect Client. Often, we cannot migrate a customer's contacts and calendar data from other services, but we are able to export this data. Having the ability to import this data into the Kerio Connect Client is very import. Also, having the ability to export the data from the Kerio Connect Client would be very useful.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. KERIO Connect client - on / off column

KERIO Connect client - on / off column

Why does not on / off column in the view emails.
    In the old webmail it worked

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack of Copy and Paste of embedded images in Kerio Connect Client and this is the major reason they remain in Outlook.

Please add taht function in Kerio Connect Client

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Body subcategory for Filter

We really need to be able to have the Filter search BODY.
    Its currently searches To, From etc... we need Body.
    It wont be a hard thing to code for the IT team.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kerio Connect client - advanced search (like old kerio webmail)

New kerio web client have not an advanced search feature. Why? What is faster? Specify the precise terms, or browse inaccurate results from a simple search?

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Own calendar lables and colors

Changing existing calendar lables (and colours) and add or delete new ones.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Infinity scroll instead off pages in Kerio Connect Client

Many of our customers (we are a Kerio Partner) are afraid of the lack "infinity scroll" instead off "page scroll" of the mails in the Kerio Connect Clinet webmail (like it is in Mailenable, Zimbra and other webmail)

This is one of the reasons they remain on Outlook or other clients/webmail system.

Please add that function as an option in Kerio Connect Client

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Desktop notifications for new email in subfolder

It would be great if you could select in user settings whether or not to show desktop notificaions (chrome) for new mail in all subfolders of user mailbox, not just inbox (Your support engineer told me this was included and automatically enabled in older versions of Kerio Connect, but was reported as bug by users), because now it is not possible for user to see any type of notification when new email is moved into subfolder by server rules, it is also not possible in Outlook because its internal mail rules are limited when using Kerio Outlook Connector and does…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kerio Connect Client application for Linux

The same as the Kerio Connect Client application for Windows or Mac also for Linux.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base