Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kerio Connect appliance for Xen Server

I think there should be an appliance version of KC for Xen Server. Not every man on the world loves VMware.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. audit calender - history log for Users

It must be possible to see the last changes of an Entry of the Calender by the admin. Some of our Customers are complaining that some People change the public Calender and nobody knows, who did the last change. So there must be an audit ;-)

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. DMARC, better Statistics

-How does Kerio handle DMARC? Does it follow the standards?
    -How can we select what/how DMARC report back?
    -Can we see which IP is trying every day to flood my server?
    -Can I block an IP, that's trying to hack my server?
    -Can I generate a report base on IP/SPAM/Country/User/emails?
    -In security log, I see the same IP trying to login using diff user name, how can Kerio block that IP automatically?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The possibility to make Free/Busy information from the past visible in KOFF

Our customer first asked to make Free/Busy information visible without actively sharing the calender.
    After that is now possible he would like to see information of the past in KOFF which is not implemented.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow incoming mails from particular servers only per domain

To provide extra security for customers we need to restrict IP ranges from which mail is accepted per domain. This isn't a problem for a whole server and can be achieved easily by a firewall or gateway but we need this at a domain level.
    Office 365 has this feature already. So please consider...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix Kerio Connect Account Assistant

So that it installs properly (on 10.12.5) and the end user doesn't get regular prompts to enter passwords for their contacts and the public contacts only to be flagged that the accounts already exist and the public contacts to never sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow external calendar sources to be added via URL

I would like to be able to add an external calendar source to our Kerio calendars via URL in the same manner as supported by Google and Exchange. Without this feature I am stuck managing Kerio for Mail and Google for Calendars instead of one simple Kerio solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Block IP of Robotic password guessing or brute-force attack

Block IP of Robotic password guessing or brute-force attack

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sending a central messages per domain / withing a certain date range.

It would be nice to be able to create server side message rules linked to a date range.
    It could be used for a multitude of purposes, one e.g. being able to create central out of the office messages for holiday periods in advance.

What I do now is use the message 'in' rule where I create a situation like "when the mail does not match ' xjdkfl@cdf.com' send an autoreply "Hello etc..." . What is lacking is the date range, so in my opinion it should be easy to add an extra 'date range' functionality to the existing…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. koff speed search

Kerio is a great product for so many reasons, but everyone of our clients, including our own personel is complaining that searches in Outlook (compared to Exchange online) is too slow, and I have to agree.

This is a really very important point the users make, and it should not be underestimated.

Also when prices of the Microsoft online Exchange products are as low as they are today, people ask questions why they should keep using an alternative mailserver.

And the main reason why our users want to switch .. really is .. that working with Outlook in combination with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve the domain footer editor.

1. A real html wysiwyg editor with more options and the ability to write real html code.
    2. Add support for CSS definitions with own files.
    3. Remove the character limit or increase it.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Domain footers and external archive

We have domain wide footers which are only attached to mails which go to external recipients.
    We now installed an external mail archive. So we activated the archiving rule to send all mails to an external address.
    Now Kerio Connect sees ALL mails as going to external addresses and appends the footer.
    Can you pls exclude the archiving address from the "append a footer" rule?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. correct

Correct GERMAN translation:

in Configuration Advanced Options, Software Update
    there is the button "Upgrade wird durchgeführt"

this means "upgrade in progress".
    but shoud be "start upgrade" !

thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom logo's & retina display's

We can add custom logo's for both the login screen and the kerio connect client. The problem is: they are not retina-ready.

The original login-form logo is retina ready by loading logo.png or logo2x.png on a retina system. But when you set your own logo, it's not retina ready.

The kerio connect client logo is also not retina ready.

It should be a fairly simple addition to make it retina ready and it will greatly improve how our interfaces look.

Can you please add this feature to the next release? It's just a couple minutes work afaik...

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exclude single Accounts from domainwide eMail Footer

When domain wide eMail footers are activated, every account get's that. Since our ERP & several other internal systems (copiers, eMail sending tools...) use technical kerio mail accounts as well, they get footers as well which *they* don't need. Especially ERP sended eMails like order confirmations.

A possible solution would be an option within the domain accounts to turn the footer off for that single account.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. username geassing

Check for user guessing (as logged in the security log as SMTP: User emailadres doesn't exist. Attempt from IP address xxx).
    When there are more than 10 failed entries in 1 hour from a subnet, block the whole subnet.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multiples signatures for one user account (signature in different languages)

As in Mac mail.app, one user account can have multiples signatures, one of them is the default signature for the account.

We need this function in Kerio Connect client to configure the signature in 4 languages. (FR,DE,IT,EN)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Modify shared calendars name, and have more colors to choose

1. when we join a shared calendar, we want to change its name as its color for personal comfort.

2. We want to have more then 8 colors to choose in Kerio Connect client for personal calendars and shared calendars, with whole color palette if possible.

Asked by our secretary

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kerio Connect Client application for Linux

The same as the Kerio Connect Client application for Windows or Mac also for Linux.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. update kerio connect client

Problem with Kerio Connect Client Update process:
    With every update Kerio Connect client produces a new folder with the program version and a new icon to start the app.
    On terminal servers, this requires the admin to push the app again to all users manually.
    Keeping the location of the app would simplify admins life a lot...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base