Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Users to be added to Groups in adjacent Domains

Users should be able to be added to Groups located in adjacent Domains on the same Kerio Connect server, at the discretion of the Admin.

This would reduce the requirement for mailing lists, reduce duplicate emails for recipients that exist in multiple groups and allow easier management of users for Administrators.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GDPR compliance

GDPR compliance:
    1. Encrypt user email data - privace by design
    2. DLP - data leak protection
    2a predefined personal data filters and possibilty for custom filters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow to personnalize the message that the sender receives when the attachment is refused by the rule defined in the server

It would be nice to have the possibility to modify the rejected message with the logo of our company, our own explanation text, the raison why we block the mail, the list of the extensions blocked, the alternatives to send the file in an other maner...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have Kerio Connect Client the ability to change size like you can do with Ctrl + or - in a web browser

Have Kerio Connect Client the ability to change size like you can do with Ctrl + or - in a web browser.
    The problem stems from Kerio Connect Client used on a 4K monitor. If your monitor is under 35" the Client's text and grafics are so small that you have to have your face with in inches to be able to read it. I have a 27" monitor and 20/20 vision and I can not read it uless I have my face 4 inches from the screen. There needs to be a way to adjust text and grafics size…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Approved sender

Maybe some (Outlook, KOC) button "approved sender" would be nice. And then use these senders in the server based rules. Idea behind this: only approved senders receive an automatic answer with a server based rule.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Antivirus -> If a wirus is detected in a message -> Forward the original message to the ORIGINAL DESTINATION

Dear Kerio, it is highly impolite, arogant and egoistic, to think, that an IT system "knows better" when doing something, especially when interferring with users data. So while sometimes it may be a neccesary option, to decline the clients their data in an email message when containing virus, but there are definitely cases, when such messages should be marked clearly, but the attachment(s) should be left in place and the messages shall be delivered. Such a decission is definitely NOT up to you, but rather up to the administrator of such a system in cooperation of the owner/investor of the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. koff speed search

Kerio is a great product for so many reasons, but everyone of our clients, including our own personel is complaining that searches in Outlook (compared to Exchange online) is too slow, and I have to agree.

This is a really very important point the users make, and it should not be underestimated.

Also when prices of the Microsoft online Exchange products are as low as they are today, people ask questions why they should keep using an alternative mailserver.

And the main reason why our users want to switch .. really is .. that working with Outlook in combination with…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Outlook Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mailing Lists: Duplicate Recipients

Problem: mailing lists are not smart enough to determine if a recipient will receive multiple copies of a message. This increases server disk utilization, client disk utilization, is inefficient and is frustrating for end users.

Solution: build in smarts to determine a) is the destination a mailing list within this Kerio Connect server? b) is a recipient already included in the destination list.

*** Consider this scenario:

1 Kerio Connect server (private company) has multiple domains (for brand separation).

Users from 1 domain cannot be added to Groups from another domain due to Kerio Connect limitation. So mailing lists must…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hide integrate with device link from webmail login page

I would not like users to see the "integrate with device" or "integration with windows" link on the webmail login. We recommend webmail for some outside contractors for whom we don't want their Outlook configured for direct connections, etc. I realize one could on their own download and install the outlook connector, but do we need to present it to them? Likewise for people who go to webmail from their personal ipad - I don't want them to use the Integrate with Device option or know it exists. Sure people could go hack the settings on their own and figure…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Kerio Connect Account Assistant

So that it installs properly (on 10.12.5) and the end user doesn't get regular prompts to enter passwords for their contacts and the public contacts only to be flagged that the accounts already exist and the public contacts to never sync.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apple clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is there a way to connect Kerio Connect to an automated scheduling system?

Tools like Calendly or Timebridge are useful tools to coordinate meetings but they all integrate with Google or Outlook. Is there a tool out there that integrates with Kerio Connect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Intranet

Maybe you add a simply site where users can add announcements with attachements for all Connect users? It would be great alternative for mails send by single user to all users (with, ie., materials for conference or announcemets).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Server based rule (MessageFilters) "known email address"

I think about a rule to let all persons in the address book receive a message. That would be great.

Overall: Kerio is great. Stable. easy. just good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update all link s "Learn more"

many links in the Kerio Administration are leading to error webpages...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add user profile picture Tools in kerio connect client

it would be helpfull to have tools for user picture profile setting from kerio connect client

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kerio Connect appliance for Xen Server

I think there should be an appliance version of KC for Xen Server. Not every man on the world loves VMware.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. audit calender - history log for Users

It must be possible to see the last changes of an Entry of the Calender by the admin. Some of our Customers are complaining that some People change the public Calender and nobody knows, who did the last change. So there must be an audit ;-)

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DMARC, better Statistics

-How does Kerio handle DMARC? Does it follow the standards?
    -How can we select what/how DMARC report back?
    -Can we see which IP is trying every day to flood my server?
    -Can I block an IP, that's trying to hack my server?
    -Can I generate a report base on IP/SPAM/Country/User/emails?
    -In security log, I see the same IP trying to login using diff user name, how can Kerio block that IP automatically?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The possibility to make Free/Busy information from the past visible in KOFF

Our customer first asked to make Free/Busy information visible without actively sharing the calender.
    After that is now possible he would like to see information of the past in KOFF which is not implemented.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base