Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow admins to set delegation for users

As a domain admin, I would like to be able to administrate folder delegation for all my users en masse.

ie If everyone needs access to a given shared set of calendars, I don't want to have to login as each user to do it, or send out instructions to make them do it.

508 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add video conferencing to Kerio Connect. This would help connect users share information

Add video conferencing to Kerio Connect via the web browser. This would help connect users share information

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Migrate from Kerio to Kerio

As servers come and go it should be easier to migrate a mail domain and users with the settings from one Kerio server to another.

This will be useful for example if you want to migrate multiple Kerio servers to 1 server or want to split a heavy loaded server to multiple servers.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View Complete Date & Time

View complete time (down to seconds) in new Webmail.

In the Old WebMail interface, when you hit Reply to a message you'll see the complete time of the original message was sent, down to the seconds (Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:30:51 -0800) but in the new interface you see only the time it was received in hours and minutes. Please see the attached screenshots.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Same Date as New Event

In KC Client, when creating a new meeting event, the date doesn't reflect the day selected. It always reverts to the current date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Tomáš TyrnerTomáš Tyrner responded

This is bug. I added this to our bug tracking system. Thank you for your report.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base