How can we improve Kerio Connect?

list of all folders in new webmail (Kerio Connect 9.0)

Hi, the list of all folders, regardless of the type, was very useful in the old webmail for administration purposes. In the desktop version of Outlook, there is in addition to the views for mail, contacts and calendar also a possibility to display all folders in the tree. I would appreciate it if this approach is taken here. Then, the discontinuation of the old webmail disturbs no longer really.

regards
Jens Osterwohldt

169 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jens OsterwohldtJens Osterwohldt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdministratorAdministrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Heather, would be very useful if this could be looked into. We can't really use our Connect properly without being able to see where all the folders are.

• CharlieCharlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crazy, we're now up to 9.1 and we're not getting such a needed feature. Kerio, please listen to your customers!

• Heather PAdminHeather P (VP, Products, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your feature requests are very important to us, and we are reading all of them. Some things that seem easy to change at first glance end up being more complex once we look into it. We're looking at whether we can label these folders so that they are easier to recognize.

• MarkusMarkus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I guess "performance issues in emclient" and " Increased level of contrast in various elements in Kerio Connect Client" are more important than giving people what they actually want (seriously, how much feedback was there for that ?)

• Patrick LPatrick L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I don't think anyone at Kerio takes this feedback portal seriously.

The fact that products like Office 365 lets people change names and have a web interface for tablets/phones swings the deal. These are really basic things for a mail server, and if Kerio won't accept feedback and implement on a timely basis, they're going to lose business.

We're only a small company (30 users) but our IT guys are saying a lot of their clients, some much bigger than us, are looking to switch as Kerio just aren't taking feedback on and giving the features that clients are asking for.

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've just had the 3rd update to Connect 9, still no sign of this. Guys I don't think you really appreciate how important this is for us admins, if we can't see a list of ALL folders under an account, it makes administering impossible.

• R BarkerR Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had an email from Heather which I've replied to. Hoping to see this in the next update.

• UweUwe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heather, good to hear that someone is looking into this issue.
    I've not received any email from you (I'm assuming that's how you'd be getting in touch).

• JustinJustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see there's been 2 updates for Kerio since 9.0 came out, yet this hasn't been addressed or even replied to here. I doubt Kerio monitors these threads anymore.

• R BarkerR Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kerio Connect useless without this. We can't archive old users, otherwise their notes, tasks, contacts and calendars show up in the account for the new user and they don't know why.
    Users have multiple folders called Calendar, with no way to trace who they belong to without old webmail.

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of getting this in the next update? Would be very helpful.

• Patrick LPatrick L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we do the same thing for our calendar, and Kerio 9 has created a nightmare for us. Hope this can be resolved in an update soon.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base