How can we improve Kerio Connect?

Allow admins to set delegation for users

As a domain admin, I would like to be able to administrate folder delegation for all my users en masse.

ie If everyone needs access to a given shared set of calendars, I don't want to have to login as each user to do it, or send out instructions to make them do it.

517 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Allen Hancock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • E.Fokkema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! it has my vote.. It should be possible to show each users' mailbox structure from the admin interface; this would also open up a good way of selecting which folder (or items in folders) to undelete when a user comes rushing to my desk asking if he can have his deleted files restored.. Deleted folders could have a 50% opacity in the folder window, ability to restore items on right mouse click, etc.. also, the same right click would enable you to set the sharing permissions and such for that user. --- KERIO, PLEASE BUILD US A PER-USER MAILBOX FOLDER MANAGER!! :)

• admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if a admin set delegation for a user, subscribing this folder should be done too.

• Allen Hancock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, I've just hit this wall again when dealing with a new 5 user office... if I could, as an admin, setup all the subscribed folders for users while logged in as the Admin... WOW that would save Hours.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base