How can we improve MyKerio?

IMPORTANT!! Need to be able to revert Shared defs back to local adminstration!

We manage 6 Kerio conrol boxes, and were excited to have this new shared IP Address group ability, especially when defining known malicious sites in email links. After importing from all 6 local boxes, we had some issues, and wanted to revert the new shared definations to be locally administered on the 6 firewalls again (where they were still showing, but grayed out) and study them more carefully before re-importing and sharing again. So we eliminated the shared definitions form MyKerio. WELL! ALL of the definitions DISAPPEARED from all 6 firewalls, and I was left with NOTHING! Luckily I backup my configs automatically each day, so I was able to restore from those, but.this should be made crystal clear in no uncertain terms that importing shared definations into MyKerio is irreversable.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RickP shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • service amn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue. How can you give administration of the IP adresses in shared definitions back to the local Kerio administrator from the Kerio appliance? If I delete the rules from MyKerio, the rules will also be deleted locally :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base