How can we improve MyKerio?

Create multiple users that have access to all organizations

Currently there can only be on "Master" user that has access to all organizations. As an MSP who manages Kerio Control boxes for multiple organizations, all my techs are sharing the single login for access to MyKerio. It would be nice if I could give them each their own login for access the MyKerio Account.

21 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

phcranstonphcranston shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heather PaunetAdminHeather Paunet (Admin, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks - we are looking at making some changes to the way we manage users and what they have access to, and will post updates on that. Meanwhile, please add your use cases here.

• phcranstonphcranston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok. so we now have 25 organizations. each of our customers is their own organization. I have 5 techs that need access to all the organizations. It's a real pain to have to invite them all every time we add a new organization.

• Guilherme LopesGuilherme Lopes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Petr Dobry, the problem is that all technicians are master users int he Organizations they are working on.

• Petr DobryAdminPetr Dobry (Product Development Manager, GFI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Each of your technicians can create their own account and you can invite them into organization - that way they will have access to appliances.
    Also you can invite only some of them to some organizations and manage which appliances they have access to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base