Kerio Operator

How can we improve Kerio Operator?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Record Calls on Demand with Hard/Soft Key

Most phones (snom in particular) have a hard or soft key dedicated to recording calls. The key will send a SIP INFO string to the PBX to begin recording the call. This would be a great alternative to the "All or Nothing" setting that exists currently.

In an ideal scenario, the PBX would record each call by default and discard it at the end of the call UNLESS the record key was hit at any time during the call OR the Record All Calls setting has been enabled for that particular extension. The reason for this is to make sure…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Great idea! No immediate plans to implement this, but this idea will remain open for voting. Please comment or vote if this is important to you.

2. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Call me back

I came across the following need: I was abroad last week and I needed to call a customer support service on a foreign number.

If I was dialing the number from my cellphone, it would cost me alot since I'm abroad on a different provider and dialing foreign.

So my solution was: dial my home office, have someone there call the foreign number and forward the call to my phone. In that case I was receiving a call and I would not be charged at all. By using VOIP, the call costs itself would be limited.

It would be nice…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Thanks for the idea. No immediate plans to implement this, but this idea will remain open for voting.

4. BLF For ringing groups

At the moment, it's possible to set up a line on your phones to monitor the BLF status for a different extension. However, it would be nice to enable this to watch for a ringing group instead, so that if the "Sales" line is ringing, anyone who is in the pickup group can see it on their phone.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Free/Busy auto DND based on calendar status

Ability to read a user's CalDAV calendar to reference whether the user is unavailable by calendar status.

Such as an offsite appointment or meeting - phone automatically goes to DND if calendar free/busy status set to "Busy"

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Heather P responded

Great idea! Please vote or comment if this is important to you.

6. Let's Encrypt compatibility

It would be really nice (and much cheaper) if we could get Let's Encrypt compatibility set up. It makes having a secure setup way easier and cheaper.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow custom DHCP options

Add an area to add custom DHCP options (eg. 160 for Polycom phones)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ip white&black list.

Add ip address to white list and never blocking. Add ip address to black list and block forever.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Statistic?

Please send me info if you after few month integrate statistic of lost or pickup phone, long phone call and.. all etc. statistic for company

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gigaset autoprovisioning support

We want autoprovisioning support for the Gigaset DECT models: N300, N510, DE310, DE410, DE700 & DE900

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to send and receive SMS

With so many services these days requiring cell numbers for SMS functionality to send verification codes or two step authentication, as well as clients that like to text. It would be nice to be able to use an office line to send and receive messages. I don't like to give out my cell number to clients so it would be great to be able to send and receive text to my office line which clients have and I can turn off at the end of the day when I go home.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need a Safari Extension for Kerio Operator

You make plug-ins for Chrome and Firefox. What if we don't use those browsers? Safari allows for the development of extensions, so why hasn't Kerio developed one for Safari to use with Operator? Please do this. I should not have to use two different browsers JUST to be able to have Operator integrate with a web browser.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support deployment to Amazon EC2

It would be great if the kernel and grub configuration in Operator could allow deployment to Amazon EC2, or better yet, if Kerio published an AMI. Connect is easy to deploy to EC2 as it installs in either 32 or 64 bit Linux.

As an alternative to offering an iso suitable for deployment to EC2 or an AMI, Kerio could make a deb or rpm installer for Operator as has been done with Connect.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support new Yealink S series phones SIP-T41S,SIPT42S,SIP-T46S,SIP-T48S with Opus Codec

New Yealink phones ending with "S" support new Opus codec and universal software image. Please add support for these new phones. With Opus we won't have a need for the lack of G.729 support in Kerio Operator and this will allow us to use highly flexible Opus.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Plantronics Headset Support

I just loaded the new Kerio Operator Softphone for Windows (the standalone install, not the web app). It works great, but one important feature is missing.
    I have a Plantronics Voyager UC earpiece. I am unable to answer or hang up calls from the button on the earpiece. This feature works with Bria, but not with the new Kerio Operator Softphone for Windows.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ringing delay per extension in Ringing-groups

Set per extension a ringing delay. The extension starts to ring after the delay.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Follow me" with call confirmation

Call comes in, outside caller dials extension "10" (user Joe)
    Desk phone for user Joe rings. No answer.
    Joe's house phone rings (follow me).
    Joe's wife picks up and hears a voice "Please press any key to accept a call for extension 10."
    Joe's wife hangs up.
    Joe's cell phone rings (follow me).
    Joe picks up and hears a voice "Please press any key to accept a call for extension 10."
    Joe presses 1 and says "Hello this is Joe".

You also you need this, if the called mobile device is not reachable and the follow me should not end…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add column to Call History

Please add a column to the Status->Call History report that includes the identity of the agent/extension that actually answered the call. Currently this report is only capable of displaying the extension of the call queue that was reached. This would be useful for employers who want to pay agents based on minutes logged on the phone.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reporting Feature

It would be useful to have a reporting feature to create usage reports via extension. This could include total calls, total time spent on calls, average call time, total times restricted calls attempted, etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Operator

Feedback and Knowledge Base