Kerio Operator

How can we improve Kerio Operator?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Agent queue login to all queues via MyPhone interface

It would be very useful for agents to be able to log in and out from queues via the MyPhone interface, with an indicator showing their current login status.

It would also be useful to have a 'Login to all queues button'. We have 7 queues and all our agents are members of each queue.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Great idea. No short term plans to implement this, but this idea will remain open for voting.

2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Application Intergrations

Office 365 (Address Book Only)
    Xero (Customer Contact Details - Address Book)
    Repair Desk (address book only)
    MYOB Cloud (Address Book Only)
    Google Contacts
    Zendesk

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. all user dashboard for extensions on the phone

A better dashboard for all users so they can see who is on a call and transfer from the dashboard

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dashboard Upgrade

Seriously need a Dashboard upgrade.

System Status - Informations like Disk usage, Memory Usage, CPU Usage. Total Up time for Kerio Operator. Quick restart button

PBX Status

Trunks up
    Extensions up
    Number of calls active
    Blacklisted IP's
    Call History
    Automatic Backups
    Software version and license details and exp date

Live Data of active calls, which ext, call time etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Configure one by one phone options from Kerio Operator

Enable the ability to configure from web interface of Kerio Operator: language, time, extension button, ringtone, country tone, information display, backlight, etc.
    Like 3CX does

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Request PIN for Call Queues

Add Option to ask for a 5 or 6 digit code to enter a call queues. It's important to high priority lines, if customer as special support agreement.

Example: "Welcome to my company, press 1 for sales, 2 for support. 3 if you have priority slap". <3>
    "Welcome to priority support, please enter you support pin / customers ID"<12345> --> put in call queue, if not or wrong back to previous menu.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dynamic IP support (or Dyndns support)

Some customers that have Dynamic IP internet connections have to enter the administration console every day to set up the public IP where Operator is. Would it be possible to support a Dyndns hostname or that Operator checks every some minutes for the current IP?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. import speed dail from csv

import the speeddail list from a csv file

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Decide to get PDF or Tiff using Fax-to-Email (not both)

To save up memory space in email account / crm it should be possible using Fax-to-Email to receice a fax either as PDF or as Tiff - noth both in one email.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improvement of a redirect function

It is possible to redirect incoming phone calls to another phone number. But the root of the trouble is that the programme does not differentiate the origin of the incoming phone calls.

For example:
    A boss wants to redirect all incoming phone calls to an assistant during a specific period of time (for example, during a business meeting) apart from phone calls from the secretary.

Current situation:
    If anybody calls the boss (including the assistant), the phone call will be redirected to the assistant.

Proposed situation:
    If anybody calls the boss, the phone call will be redirected to the assistant…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Click-to-dial in Mac OS X Address Book app

This should hopefully be super-easy to implement. The Address Book app in Mac OS X allows for plug-ins to enable capabilities for things like click-to-dial. I would love to be able to preset a username, password and telephone registration somewhere on my mac and call directly from my contacts. Skype already provides this kind of functionality.
    https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/userexperience/Conceptual/AddressBook/Tasks/Actions.html

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Screen sharing and IM

We are considering moving to Kerio Operator but still not finally decided because of not complete support for today's business needs.

We do a lot of calls with presentations or just calls between colleagues.

Besides using Voice, we do a lot of screen sharing (looking at same things) and of course chatting. We don't use video almost at all (besides screen sharing).

Other companies are already offering this kind of services (e.g.3CX) and it would be very competitive for Kerio to include this too.

Thanks and regards

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enhanced conference interface

It would be very useful for users to have an enhanced conference interface (perhaps in the MyPhone interface) where authorized users can set up conferences and invite attendees (perhaps through email) to join. I also submitted a feature request for enhanced logging / records of conference calls that would compliment this perfectly!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outbound route for Operator 2.4.0 final

Hello,

In the new version of Kerio Operator 2.4.0 there is come functionallity to make one route with lots of prefixes and it's perfect! But in the same time functionallity of choosing numbered list of outbound lines was exclude!!! why??? now I can choose only one line, and I have to make numerous of routes with the same prefixes!

For example: we have prefixes 8900, 8901, 8902 and lines l1, l2, l3 previously I have to make routes: r1-prefix 8900 - lines l1,l2,l3; r2-prefix 8901 - lines l1,l2,l3; r3- prefix 8902- lines l1,l2,l3; now I have to make routes; r1-…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Call Reporting

(1) Amount of time a staff member has been on the phone per day, Week & Month
    (2) Number of calls member of staff has made per day/week/month

This feature is extremely important to some of our clients and has lost us sales because it does not exist. Whilst I can create a workaround within excel, it is time consuming for the client.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have 63 IVR files to upload, it would be nice to have a way to do a batch upload.

I see one of three ways of doing this.

1: Create a directory you can put things in by FTP that Operator periodically parses to see if there are new files. With a button to kick it off manually.

2: In the media library upload screen, allow for multiple selections.

3: Have a drag-n-drop interface like Workspace does.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Random IVR prompts

In asterisk we used an RNG to choose a set of voice prompts, so that a caller would get a different voice each time. It added to the uniqueness of our caller experience, but they kept the same voice through the duration of that call.

If two prompts or more could be defined, then it randomly chooses that prompt set, it would be nice.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Possibility to restrict access to audio archive

We have a few operators who have access to the archive of recorded calls. The problem is that they can listen all of the calls. This is a big probleam of safety. I propose to add a choice of levels of access to the file calls: for a particular extension, types of external lines.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)