Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Directory Services and VPN : Azure and AWS Support

Everything start to move on cloud and one of the is also AD services. If you can support to Active Directory Premium services we can use our users over Kerio Control and also if you can suppot their vpn protocol the remote site user can access the cloud server over kerio control directly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Отчет времени работы в интернет по категориям

Можно ли в отчетах встроить возможность просмотра времени работы в интернет в разрезе времени.

Таблица: Список пользователей/часы.

С возможностью добавления сайтов/категорий:
    Таблица: Список пользователей/часы всего/соц.сети/часы/мультимедия/часы/работа/часы

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Specify Failover Interface

Specify failover interface in Source Nat "Allow using of a different interface if this one becomes unavailable"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. automatic update with schedule for update time

automatic update with schedule for update time

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Traffic Chart for Revers Proxy Unit

Possibility to view activity for each host

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for users who have exceeded quota to use a different uplink

Say you have one fast but limited uplink and another slower but unlimited uplink. You want to give users a certain quota on the faster uplink before their traffic defaults back to the slower uplink. Could be implemented as an extra source in the Traffic Rules page such as the "users who have exceeded their quota" source available in the bandwidth managment page. That way you could have a pair of traffic rules as follows: "users on fast uplink" with source as "all internet interfaces" just below a rule for "users on slow uplink" with the source as "users who…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add bandwidth qouta for a user after qouta exceed

when a user finish the daily quota and administrator wants to add amount of MB for only that day there is no way to add extra quota only for that day
    you must go to User Statistics and Delete User Traffic Counters

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve a realtime traffic and past log monitoring.

Improve a realtime traffic and past log monitoring , like Microsoft ISA/TMG does at SQL Realtime and log monitor

Something like: Traffic From: IP 192.x.y.z to: external time:live

Its too important for traffic troubleshooting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Requested that the KERIO System has multiple DNS

Estidamo Technical Support:

I inform you that I am having a problem with a client from Venezuela (LATAM), we are requested that the KERIO System has multiple DNS, because the client has 2 Internet since here the internet is very slow and the KERIO System only supports a single interface, How can we can help the customer, since they had Cisco and we made them change to Kerio Control because it is better than CIsco.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add UI to Active Directory Pluggin

If possible add a UI to the Kerio Active Directory extension, so you can specify which OU you want Kerio Control to see. Scenario: I create my own control groups and want only Groups created by me to show on my kerio rather then having to filter through all the groups, ie the builtin groups, user groups and so on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide API to upload certificate to Kerio Control

There is API webadmin::Certificates::importCertificateP12 that use fileId as parameter, but there is no API for upload certificate to Kerio Control and get fileId.

http://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/api/control/reference/interfacewebadmin_1_1_certificates.html#a324f61c9e4b9b22c8ea45bac6ad2595a

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. export reports

Because we have to pass the reports on access to the Internet in the form of Excel files, I would like to see the ability to export reports.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter log - add the the description from the IP-Groups, makes a follow-up easier

Having tons of IP ranges in a group, using them for filtering.
    In the filter log, show the description from the IP addresses, makes a follow up (why blocked...) easier

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Posibility to Test Backup Line

Hello,
    In Backup mode of Connection module Kerio not Test Backup line - If is Live or Dead..... In moment When Master Line is down and Kerio switch to backup line, and Backup Line is dead = Is problém... Ideal should be some Checkbox where we can set If we want to test it or not..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. dashboard

more realtime information / widgets for dashboard with better reporting functions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DHCP option 242

Add option 242 to DHCP service for Avaya phones

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Persian Calendar and language

Please support Persian Calendar and also Persian Language in kerio so we can view reports and other sections of software in our preferred calendar and language

Thanks a lot

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Email Notification (and Verbose Reason) Before Shutting Kerio Firewall down!

Currently:
    I heard from my clients that there is no internet. (Did not receive any other email ==>) So restarting responsible modem, no result.
    Starting my computer and see that there is no LAN connection and no pinging my firewall. Finding the reasons I'm surprised that Kerio Control has shut down.

Much better handling:
    Adding in 'Accounting and Monitoring\Alert Settings\System alert

Shutdown Alert (with verbose Reason/Log)

There should be ideally enough time to send email to server and server reaching extern mobile device, where one can see the email.

In the email should be
    Shutdown (for instance:) Due Intrusion Prevention…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Agendar atualizações

Seria interessante a possibilidade de agendar automaticamente as atualizações do Firewall

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding Sensu monitoring support

It'll be great to be able to monitor our Kerio Control server using Sensu, we're not able to compile any package on the 'bare minimal' Debian OS - Kerio OS - is based on.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base