Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add posibility to verify NTP configuration by Sync Now button

Add posibility to verify NTP configuration by Sync Now button in Advanced Options -> System Configuration -> Date & Time

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SNMP. Add more OID object

Make the following SNMP OID available
    + temperature hardware

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. shutdown kerio by time scheduling

shutdown kerio by time scheduling, please see the kerio control forum for more detail http://forums.kerio.com/mv/msg/29972/0/0/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Categorize (traffic) rules

It would be nice if the trafic rules have column with category and we can filter this field, if there is many rules it should be more transparent

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. List the number of users/hosts which count from point of view of licenses

List the number of users/hosts which count from point of view of licenses in order to select sessions to kill

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Option To IP Tools For ICMP Echo

Hi Support,

When using the traceroute tool in Kerio Control it would be nice to have the option to use ICMP Echo as the protocol as well as UDP. It seems to me as though currently only UDP is used.

As a test if you run 'traceroute -I your.host.here' on a Unix-like computer you may find the results don't time out as they do when using the standard traceroute command. That's a capital 'i' by the way.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TAKE THIS AREA SERIOUS... LISTEN MORE!!!!!!!!!

Lots of good ideia, and some issues are =.

so do it rigth, don´t give a... if I not have a any position i will change my firewall solution and going do a web complain about security and alll other small issues in our blame firewall..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Teste com PING

O Kerio Control deveria ter uma ferrameta para testar a conexão como o PING por exemplo, que funcionasse direto do console. É muito oneroso, ter que ficar acessando outro computador pra verificar se a conexão está funcionando.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Дополнительная информация на главном экране

Крайне не хватает информации о температуре системы и состоянии жесткого диска(занимаемое и свободное место есть).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Objects from mulplay OU

Hello in some companies In some large companies, the domain structure of OU is arranged so that access groups to anything, including groups that are allowed to access, for example, traffic filtering categories, are in one OU, and user accounts in another OU. In such situations it would be extremely useful to be able to load objects into Kerio Control from several OU in which the desired objects are located. Since it is not advisable to pull several thousand user accounts of branches and hundreds of groups of different accesses simultaneously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I propose to add support for 4G modems in Kerio Control

I propose to add support for 4G modems in Kerio Control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. User Quota

Allow limiting each user by kbps rather than a blanket quota for day/week/month. Even allowing each user have a normal data rate quota in kbps and allow burstable data for a given time frame. Jony is allowed 256kbps down/128 kbps up but his iphone needs to download an app. Allow his phone to peak to a specific data rate determined by admin. Jony's phone needs app so can down load 1024 kbps/128 kbps for 10 mins. same on the upload, allow it burst to a set rate for set time in minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add user name in windows title

In user properties window add in title user name (in case, long time editing I forget user name)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. schedule time for start upgrade

hi please add schedule time for start upgrade & reset kerio control

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import configuration from any other proxy programms :)

I`m think it`s good idea for your bussines. You can check conf.file of any others proxy soft, study it and make some script for import conf. from other soft. Easy for admins, good for bussines :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add support "DNS-master"

Please add support "DNS-master". http://dns-master.ru/
    Api is very very very simple.
    https://www.nic.ru/dns/service/dns_hosting/dynamic_dns_for_developers.html

I think that the addition of support will take no more than 10 minutes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add "floating time restriction" ability to Kerio control

it would be great if you add the "floating time restriction" in kerio control (similar to NTTAC+ ).
    for example we want a user be able to access internet for maximum of 2 hours per day but we don't want to define a specific time range.
    i mean this user may consume these 2 hours separatly at different times in a day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Detail report for all user activity by protocol

Currently just do summary by protocol, then I have to click each user to see detail, it make to take more time to check report. It should be had detail report beside summary, or export to pdf...
    Moreover, it should have export detail report for all user activity by date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. option 60

Add DHCP option 60, now it is not possible to provision (Cisco) Aironet accespoints on a network and point it to the Wi-Fi controller(s).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base