Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. traffic rules

some changes are required as daily task achivements and need to as we exercise on daily bases and want these thing in new system.
    i am using tmg/isa with gfi tools since 2003 quite impressive and effective for proxy and cache work even my tmg/isa server over 2003/2008 are working since 2006 with many time hard power off machines and working as smooth as i want coz i covered many services as i want and not getting any disturbance in it. for many other user users it far difficult to handle but for me its piece of ckae and love…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add option SIP ALG (Application Layer Gateway)

Add option SIP ALG (Application Layer Gateway)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Open a link from control panel in a new tab or window.

When I see a problem in the control panel sometimes I need to go to another place in the panel, but I cannot open the link in a new tab from anywhere. Many times is easier also to open a view in a new window to check side by side sites, hosts, from where a connection comes, what pages were accesed, etc.
    It's not something critic, but adds a lot to the ease of use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Last Known Config on MyKerio Portal

When a firewall is offline, no information can be gathered on it from the portal. It would be nice if when the firewall was offline, the last reported configuration was still accessible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. spotify

Can anyone tell me a 100% gauranteed way to block spotify aaarrrgghhhh

ash2-accesspoint-a68.ash2.spotify.com and all the otehr things it uses......

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To make reporting bugs easier

To make reporting bugs easier. So after error didn't need to manually save the files from the debug log, and click on the "information for technical support". To make a report by clicking on the 1 button, filling the fields with the error description and email. address

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. export xls

Import and export file xls o xlsx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dhcp scope option

Need to add more DHCP Scope options for VoIP phone devices. Option 242

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wan link test

Choose nic board to test WAN link using MTR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Monitor Reverse Proxy

Have idea to make monitor for Reverse Proxy in Status with detailled session information

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base