Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kerio VPN client - autoupdate

Add checkbox "Check new version" to settings of Kerio VPN client to checking new version after start this app for example weekly. Everytime there is new version you get the download link or app just updates itself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VPN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VPN client option to not resolve DNS on server side

Please add to VPN client an option to not resolve DNS on server side. It's very inconvenient in many cases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Expand DHCP Server option 121 and 249

Actually Kerio Control permit to enter only 3 string in DHCP Server
    Option 121 Classless Static Route
    Option 249 Classless Static Route (Microsoft)
    please expand to 5 or 10 string

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MAC addr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to disable automatic route learning on Trusted Interfaces/Other Interfaces

This can be achieved in three ways:

1 - In the interface config a checkbox to enable or disable the route creation.
    2 - In the routing table have an option to disable automatic routes globally, though only for trusted local and other interfaces.
    3 - Allow us to make a route in the routing table with a metric of 0 thus overwriting the default route and retaining it even after a reboot.

Option 3 is my preferred method as it prevents less advanced users from having issues if they accidentally disable auto routes.

This is something I would expect…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Detect facebook videos

Be able to detect facebook videos Detected Content under content filter. We can then limit how much bandwidth this is can consume.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  content filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GeoIP as a source definition in Traffic Rules

It would be nice and unique if You could set GeoIP as a source/destination definition in Traffic Rules.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple Internet connections

Ability to have multiple internet connections and route networks accordingly. I don't want to use failover or load balancing as its not whats required.

Say I have 3 internet connections:
    I want to send high priority network over the fast connection
    Regular traffic over the standard connection
    unimportant traffic can go over the slow laggy connection..

Sorry I posted this before but realised its in Connect and not control.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to redirect traffic to another proxy server based on conditions, for example on list of sites.

Add the ability to redirect traffic to another proxy server based on conditions.
    For example, there is a list of corporate sites in the head office, which is accessible only through a proxy server through a VPN connection.
    Let's create a rule where the destination is a list of these sites, and the action is to redirect requests to another proxy server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Email Notification (and Verbose Reason) Before Shutting Kerio Firewall down!

Currently:
    I heard from my clients that there is no internet. (Did not receive any other email ==>) So restarting responsible modem, no result.
    Starting my computer and see that there is no LAN connection and no pinging my firewall. Finding the reasons I'm surprised that Kerio Control has shut down.

Much better handling:
    Adding in 'Accounting and Monitoring\Alert Settings\System alert

Shutdown Alert (with verbose Reason/Log)

There should be ideally enough time to send email to server and server reaching extern mobile device, where one can see the email.

In the email should be
    Shutdown (for instance:) Due Intrusion Prevention…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HTTPS links in Web log

I would like to see https links in the web log. Most sites use https. The Https log contains all requests to sites. I would like to see in real time all the opened sites in the web log without any extra information, And not just http sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. DHCP Option 150 TFTP Server

This option should be implemented as soon as possible. Without this option Kerio DHCP is not an alternative to Microsoft DHCP Server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LACP for Local

Good day!
    To protect the Internet channel we use several providers. For fault tolerance of a local network in the company we use LACP from two switches which are United in a kernel. Thus, all interstory switches and servers are connected by one cable to one of the core switches, and the other core switch. If one of the switches in the core fails, the network remains healthy. Is it possible to implement this LACP function for Kerio Control?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add keenetic to Manufacturers in DHCP

add Keenetic to Manufacturers in DHCP
    MAC Address starts from 50-ff-20

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MAC addr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow for users who have exceeded quota to use a different uplink

Say you have one fast but limited uplink and another slower but unlimited uplink. You want to give users a certain quota on the faster uplink before their traffic defaults back to the slower uplink. Could be implemented as an extra source in the Traffic Rules page such as the "users who have exceeded their quota" source available in the bandwidth managment page. That way you could have a pair of traffic rules as follows: "users on fast uplink" with source as "all internet interfaces" just below a rule for "users on slow uplink" with the source as "users who…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. load balancing / failover order

In a "multiple Internet link - load balancing" setup.
    On the traffic rule - Translation page, when "use other interfaces
    when this interface is unavailable" is ticked -

a) provide a tickbox list of Internet connections that can be allowed
    for the specific rule
    b) Allow for an ordered failover through selected Internet connections
    as they become unavailable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding Sensu monitoring support

It'll be great to be able to monitor our Kerio Control server using Sensu, we're not able to compile any package on the 'bare minimal' Debian OS - Kerio OS - is based on.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kerio Control should look at adopting other means of active directory, like cloud LDAPS/SAML. This will enable Kerio users to make use of C

Kerio Control should look at adopting other means of active directory, like cloud LDAPS/SAML. This will enable Kerio users to make use of C

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. traffic rules

some changes are required as daily task achivements and need to as we exercise on daily bases and want these thing in new system.
    i am using tmg/isa with gfi tools since 2003 quite impressive and effective for proxy and cache work even my tmg/isa server over 2003/2008 are working since 2006 with many time hard power off machines and working as smooth as i want coz i covered many services as i want and not getting any disturbance in it. for many other user users it far difficult to handle but for me its piece of ckae and love…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. VPN Load-Balancing with Multiple Internet Interfaces

VPN Fail-over is possible now;

**Possibility of VPN Loan-Balancing with Multiple Internet Interfaces** is very-much required.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kerio control - Setting bandwidth on individual VLANs

Can you add this functionality to allow you to set bandwidth to individual VLAN interfaces? Not only on the WAN interface

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base