Kerio Control

How can we improve Kerio Control?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HTTPS links in Web log

I would like to see https links in the web log. Most sites use https. The Https log contains all requests to sites. I would like to see in real time all the opened sites in the web log without any extra information, And not just http sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DHCP Option 150 TFTP Server

This option should be implemented as soon as possible. Without this option Kerio DHCP is not an alternative to Microsoft DHCP Server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. LACP for Local

Good day!
    To protect the Internet channel we use several providers. For fault tolerance of a local network in the company we use LACP from two switches which are United in a kernel. Thus, all interstory switches and servers are connected by one cable to one of the core switches, and the other core switch. If one of the switches in the core fails, the network remains healthy. Is it possible to implement this LACP function for Kerio Control?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add keenetic to Manufacturers in DHCP

add Keenetic to Manufacturers in DHCP
    MAC Address starts from 50-ff-20

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MAC addr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow for users who have exceeded quota to use a different uplink

Say you have one fast but limited uplink and another slower but unlimited uplink. You want to give users a certain quota on the faster uplink before their traffic defaults back to the slower uplink. Could be implemented as an extra source in the Traffic Rules page such as the "users who have exceeded their quota" source available in the bandwidth managment page. That way you could have a pair of traffic rules as follows: "users on fast uplink" with source as "all internet interfaces" just below a rule for "users on slow uplink" with the source as "users who…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. load balancing / failover order

In a "multiple Internet link - load balancing" setup.
    On the traffic rule - Translation page, when "use other interfaces
    when this interface is unavailable" is ticked -

a) provide a tickbox list of Internet connections that can be allowed
    for the specific rule
    b) Allow for an ordered failover through selected Internet connections
    as they become unavailable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding Sensu monitoring support

It'll be great to be able to monitor our Kerio Control server using Sensu, we're not able to compile any package on the 'bare minimal' Debian OS - Kerio OS - is based on.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Kerio Control should look at adopting other means of active directory, like cloud LDAPS/SAML. This will enable Kerio users to make use of C

Kerio Control should look at adopting other means of active directory, like cloud LDAPS/SAML. This will enable Kerio users to make use of C

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. traffic rules

some changes are required as daily task achivements and need to as we exercise on daily bases and want these thing in new system.
    i am using tmg/isa with gfi tools since 2003 quite impressive and effective for proxy and cache work even my tmg/isa server over 2003/2008 are working since 2006 with many time hard power off machines and working as smooth as i want coz i covered many services as i want and not getting any disturbance in it. for many other user users it far difficult to handle but for me its piece of ckae and love…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. VPN Load-Balancing with Multiple Internet Interfaces

VPN Fail-over is possible now;

**Possibility of VPN Loan-Balancing with Multiple Internet Interfaces** is very-much required.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VPN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kerio control - Setting bandwidth on individual VLANs

Can you add this functionality to allow you to set bandwidth to individual VLAN interfaces? Not only on the WAN interface

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Kerio control - web filter on individual VLAN interfaces

Can you add this functionality to enable the web filter on a individual VLAN interface?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow owners to renew license from Within Kerio Control.

The ability to renew Kerio license directly. At present my companies purchasing procedure is less than friendly. It would be a lot easier if I could request a quote from Kerio or just buy it using a credit card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MFA

Could we get an option in the Administration Portal to "Disable" Remember me for MFA. We have a client that wishes to use MFA every time they login via VPN. Default is to "Remember me" when using MFA.

Also could we get an option to setup Allow Rules / Bypass rules for MFA. Eg If they login via this IP Address, No MFA etc. When we are remote managing MFA Enabled Firewalls we have to have the phone that has the MFA code on it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When the memory RAM is on 95%, restart kerio automatically

It will be better in the managment, because isn't necesary restart ot manually.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add IP address whitelist on the GEOIP filter

TheGeoip filter is useful but I would like to be able to create exceptions based on the address or ip

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. User Quota

Allow limiting each user by kbps rather than a blanket quota for day/week/month. Even allowing each user have a normal data rate quota in kbps and allow burstable data for a given time frame. Jony is allowed 256kbps down/128 kbps up but his iphone needs to download an app. Allow his phone to peak to a specific data rate determined by admin. Jony's phone needs app so can down load 1024 kbps/128 kbps for 10 mins. same on the upload, allow it burst to a set rate for set time in minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Central management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SOCKS5 proxy server support

At the moment, Kerio has a built-in HTTPS Proxy Server.
    There are applications that do not support HTTPS proxy and work only through SOCKS5.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Need SHA256 phase 2 VPN server, and upgrade TLS Version

Need SHA256 phase 2 VPN server, and upgrade TLS Version, my clients have tunnel requirements to my control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Break the VPN session by timeout

It would be great to have an option to configure automatic termination of VPN session by timeout (when user connected via VPN Client).

For this moment, it can be done only manually (Web Admin--->Status--->VPN Clients--->Right Click on the connection and disconnect)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Control

Feedback and Knowledge Base