Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to export calendars from client, like old webmail

Reinstate the feature to allow users of Connect Client to right click on public calendars and subscribe to them in iCal. There is no feature to do this unless you revert to the old WebMail theme.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Multiple Timezones in Day View

When planning events for participants from multiple time zones, it is helpful to allow displaying other timezones. See screenshot as an exam

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set default calendar view to a specific start time

When I open my calendar I'd like it to open with 8am at the top of the visible window and thus show my working day. At present it appears to default open with mid-night at the top of the visible page/window and thus I have to scroll down to see my working day.

Not very user friendly!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subscribe to CalDAV Calendars through Kerio Connect Web Client

My business requires me to monitor multiple calendars that are only available to me in the CalDAV format. For Mac users that rely on Microsoft Outlook 2011, there is no longer a way to synchronize an Apple Calendar to and Outlook Calendar via Sync Services. Microsoft doesn't support CalDAV. By adding this feature in Kerio Connect, we could have visibility to these kinds of calendars.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to add VCS file attachment to calendar.

Sometimes our users receive VCS files via e-mail that contain dates they would like to add to their calendar.

With a desktop client such as Outlook a user can open the VCS file and add it to the calendar. Would it be possible to implement this in Kerio Connect Client? Maybe it could give the option to either open the file locally on the PC or for KCC to process it and add it to the chosen calendar.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daynaming in "Find meetingtime"

In find meeting time you only see the date but not what day it is. So I have to grab my paper calendar to see If I can use this day.
    Please put the name of the day next to the date.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make an calendar invitee OPTIONAL! or show how to use it if it does exist..does it?

allow ORGANIZER to designate attendees OPTIONAL or RESOURCE. If this is available, why can't I find how to do it?
    so frustrating!!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Public Share for Public/Private Calendars

Allow non-Kerio Connect users to veiw calendar items read-only in web browser (like Events calendar, etc).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Resource reservation with admin rights

Users with admin rights for a resource should have the option to enter events directly in the resource calendar.

This would not spoil their own calendar with events they are not attending but block the resource at the same time (e. g. a meeting room is booked by some external party).
    In the admin interface you can disable a resource only global and give no indications when it is available again. With the suggested feature this could be fixed as well: No need to call the IT dept for basic resource management.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to copy/paste an e-mail message into a calendar event or task.

In MS Outlook you can drag/drop an email message into an event or task. I find that very handy for tying information to an event/task.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Appointments and Invites should hit the inbox First

Most people live in their Inbox . All appointments and or invites should hit the Inbox as a new mail. Upon opening the mail if the users accepts the mail it should then migrate to the calendar and be removed from the inbox.

Better yet create a setting for how invites are to be processed and have the end user decide if it is to be deleted from the inbox or not.

I include a screenshot from another mail system for reference

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Label colour for subscribed Calendars not visible anymore :-(

A Feature that used to be there and is crucial for some of our customers, please leave the old Webmail active, till you implement all of the features from the old one!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. separate window

New window to change event or appointment in calendar (as in previous versions). Now you are not able to scroll through week(days) of week before or after, as window is frozen (grey interface). In "find meeting time" day names are not displayed and is inadequate for search.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to suggest an alternative date/time in calendar.

Having the possibility to suggest a new date and/or time as an invitee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. flexible design of the calendar to make fulltime dates more visible

Flexible design of the calendar to make fulltime dates more visible !
    we have a suggestion of improvement for the design of the new kerio calendar.
    In our example only 4 dates (fulltime, whole day) are visible on the top of the calendar Other dates are hidden down under and are not visible directly. To make them visible you have to scroll the scrollbar on the right side.
    Could you please design the calendar more flexible.
    Perhaps it will be able, that you click on the line under those dates, you can dynamically enlarge this area, so that all (whole…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a planning view of all calendars. That will be easier to check the availability of staff

Have a planning view of all calendars. That will be easier to check the availability of staff.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Navigate calendar with keyboard

Ability to move around the calendar one day at a time using the arrow keys on keyboard especially in the weekly and monthly views.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make a option to see the calender first to open the Kerio Connect Wen Client ?

Make a option to see the calender first to open the Kerio Connect Wen Client ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow people with editor rights to a calendar to invite attendees and resources

Allow people with editor rights to a calendar to invite attendees and/or rooms to events created in this calendar. Delegate rights are often too much access for a user who just wants another staff member to manage their calendar only.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Alternative / second date and time for appointment

It's a nice feature in Exchange. If I invite people to appointment on 3rd of June I can also send 8th of June as alternative for theese appointment.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base