Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. work

Define the work time (start and end time, work days) for select a calendar view with only this time.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need ability to save changes to a Calendar Event with Attendees WITHOUT sending new invite.

In the old version you could make a change (fix a typo) to a Calendar Event and just save it without re-publishing an Invite to all Attendees.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Heather P responded

Good idea. We’ll keep it open for others to vote on.

3. Display all shared calendars in alphabetical order

When a lot of shared calendars are displayed in the left column of the calendar view they are not shown in alphabetical order and this would be helpful for a user who has access to several hundred calendars (eg Reception).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reduce "find meeting time" view to 12 hours

When I click "Find meeting time..." to view shared calendars, the table wraps with the names on different rows than their associated cells, making it very difficult to see who has their time blocked. This is primarily because it displays a 24 hour span. If you reduced this to a 12 hour span this issue would be resolved. As it is I have to reduce my browser zoom several levels to get everything to fit.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Inviting others to a Public Calendar Event

When setting up a calender event on a Public Folder Calendar, I can list people to invite but it does not send out an email to invite them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. copy or link an e-mail into a calendar appointment.

Would be handy for webinars that you receive a registration confirmation.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calender Categories in Outlook Connector not synchronized between all Clietns.

The category Colours for Calender entries are note sync. between users. We use the colours inside the Calender for our departments and technician tasks. It would be helpfull to have these automaticly sync. between users.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. calender search

When I start a calender search and i get more then 10 results, on the bottem of the results list I can see, for example, Item 1 to 10 from 55 results. But There is no way to acces result 11 to 55.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar Invites need to appear in the inbox, Not in a red circle next to the calendat menu icon

Send notification of a meeting invite to the email inbox. Currently invites show up only on the calendar, with no email notification.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add search filter for the calendar!

When your calendar is so full that you can't find anything, this would be very helpsome....

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. show private entries with an icon

show private entries with an icon

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow editors and owners of shared calendars to invite attendees and create/recieve alerts even though they did not create/own the calendar

A Calendar was shared with me and my sales team; we all need to add events, create reminders and invite other people to these events. Creating reminders/alerts is the most important but inviting people would be great as well. Thanks so much

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. edit meeting

It should be possible to edit a meeting and save the changes without sending it to all invited participants.
    Not only "send update" but also "save update".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow for organizing the subscribed calendar list

Please, please, please add an option to organize the subscribed calendar list or have it at least show up in alphabetical order. It is so frustrating to constantly search for a name on the current random list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In old webmail was possible to invite on new event from common company calendar other persons.

We are using common calendar to manage timetible of our team. In old webmail was possible to invite team members on new event with reminder from common calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set date of new event to the day currently viewing as default (not today's date)

So I needed to set an all day event for a Friday in a couple of weeks, so I skip forward to that week, then click on the Friday date which opens up the one day view for that day. I then click "new event" and I start adding the event, without noticing it has created the event for today's date, not the Friday I was viewing. Please could this be improved so that if viewing a single day in calendar view the default date of an event when clicking new event is that day. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rename resource

I am the local admin, and I used generic names for our five meeting rooms when they were created, m01 through m05. We used to be able to see not only this shortname (which users are somehow used to by now) but also the full name of the room. In version 9, this seems to be gone, only the shortname is shown in  Calendar. We can still type ahead in the location field, i.e. Oxford is one meeting room name.
    Ideally, just like for users, I would like both names to be usable. But now it seems we must…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mark private appointment as reservedin shared business calendar

Would be great to mark a private appointment in a private calendar with a right mouse-click to a shared business agenda as reserved?

So can I reserve the appointment on wo 27 (16:00 Dentist) as reserved in the business calendar?
    I heard that some exchange server it can..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Auto Receive and reply to Calendar invites on here and Outlook!!

Ability to Auto Receive and reply to Calendar invites on here and Outlook!!
    This is not an unknown feature in Outlook and needs to be made available and should also be in Webmail Client to support from a global mail standpoint.
    PLEASE!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base