Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kalendereinträge in Excel importieren

bitte eine simple Funktion hinzufügen die es möglich macht den Kalender in eine Exceltabelle zu verwandeln/ importieren.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time warning when overlapping events.

I would like a time warning when entering an event with an overlapping time. This way users will be aware that the time entered may interfere during an occurring event.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendars

Is it possible to sort the event search from the most recent to the oldest?
    Sometimes sorting is not done in order and the calendar displays only 10 of 12 results. We also note that it is not possible to copy an event and paste it under another date. Regarding internal conversations, it is not possible to delete them? The creation of a new shared calendar does not automatically synchronize on all computers, it is necessary to take one position after the other and to add the calendar manually.
    Thank you for your reply.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make today button move current date to the top of the screen in monthly calendar view

If the current date is toward the end of the month the today button moves the active day to the bottom of the screen showing only the 3 or 4 weeks in the past of the current month. It would be more helpful if the today button move the current date to the top of the screen therefore showing the 3 or 4 week in the future of the coming month.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the old calendar view to be available upon request

The old view of the outlook calendar in Kerio was much more user friendly, please bring it back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like more ownership options in calendar.

I am a Media Director who created two computer lab calendar, an ipad calendar, and laptop calendar for approximately 30 teachers. When someone creates an event in a shared calendar, others can delete the event and move it. I think as a creator of an event, you should be the only person to edit it, other than the owner of the calendar. Although it isn't frequently done, it has happened on accident when event times have been changed by others. There should be calendar owner(Can edit and delete all events), event author(or event editor that only allows you to edit…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Share private calenders with all events marked as private

It would be nice if e.g. an CEO can share his private calender with the secretary and all events in this calender are only shown as private events without marking all events manually as private.
    Google Calender offers this feature called "show only availability" when sharing a calender to an other person.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. http://www.bmd.com: should synchronize!!

Software BMD writes in Kerio, but Kerio not in BMD: Exchange does ist. Most austrian companies use this Software!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bold days in calendar

in new webmail...in calendar i can't recognize which day is free or used(bold) i.e. 1 or more appointment = bold day

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please put the start times back in week view instead of using the time line on the left.

The old Kerio calendar showed event start times in week view instead of using the timeline or having to hover over the event. Please put that feature back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The sorting of the calendar should be clearer. In the old calendar entries were daily sorted by alphabet and not by event length. Since we u

The sorting of the calendar should be clearer. In the old calendar entries were daily sorted by alphabet and not by event length. Since we use the calendar as a holiday calendar for several people, this would be clearer. In addition, a clearer Week pressure should be possible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Syncing Calenders with other account

As a company we use the bandicoot mail system. I would like to be able to have my calender sync'd with other bandicoot mail users that i work with and visversa

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. KCC : Sort calendars / users individual by drag and drop

my team needs to sort the calendars, they're not alphabetic at the moment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a "Doodle" function to Connect to organize meetings with outside people of the company

Add a "Doodle" function to Connect to organize meetings with outside people of the company http://doodle.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have single entry apply to multiple calendars

Have a way to insert a single entry into multiple calendars. Also it can prompt the user to accept that the entry is filled.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. colors in Public Folder calendars don't sync across users. i was trying to match them as close as possible to what i have in Apple Calendar.

colors in Public Folder calendars don't sync across users. i was trying to match them as close as possible to what i have in Apple Calendar.

made the changes... logged in as another user and they did not have the new colors i assigned.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. calendar thumbnail

Have the following month calendar thumbnail viewable on the left panel while concurrently viewing the current month. Indeed even have a Calendar thumbnail viewable from (while in) the eMail view.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show Birthday of Contacts in >public Birthday Calendar<

A special public calendar with the contacts birthday

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. scrolling in the calendar (in Safari) is too fast and there is no sidebar scroller to grab for more control.

When using an Apple Magic Mouse, normal web pages are easy to scroll and speed is as expected. Kerio Calendar is out of control fast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base