Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Suggested the dates have meeting scheduled will display in color (other than black) on the top of the left-hand side of the calendar panel.

When accept someone's meeting invitation, the scheduled information will add in the calendar. But, this is to suggest that those dates already booked meetings or activities in the small calendar in the top of the left-hand side of the calendar panel ought to be in different color (from black) to highlight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Diary Reminders

Diary reminders needs to have a adjustable visual reminder showing, so user can have a large audable reminder if they require one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Terminangaben sind schwarz. Wie kann man das umstellen?

Terminangaben? Wie Wechselt man die Farbe?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show more details on hovering calender items

It would be great, if the popup on hovering a calender item would show the "what to do" from the description field!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Grüezi. Die Bezeichnungsfarben und Texte müssen änderbar sein. Gruss. M. Schaffner

Grüezi. Die Bezeichnungsfarben und Texte müssen änderbar sein. Gruss. M. Schaffner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. travel

Il est possible de prendre en compte un temps de trajet avant un rendez-vous et de reserver cette plage horaire mais pourquoi le temps de retour n'est-il pas prévu ?
    --------------------------------------

It is possible to consider a journey time before an appointment and to reserve these hours but why the return time is it not planned?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to change time format in event invitation ?

Hi there,

when I create a new event and invite my colleague to attend it, they receive an event invitation email, but in that email, event time always shows in GMT, for example: "Thu 02.10.2014 04:00 - 04:30 (0.5 hours) (GMT +00:00)", my question is how to configure the time in different time format.

Thanks in advanced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide calendar updates

We have a generic user that provides a studio calendar that all our users can edit. It would be really useful if it was possible to have a notification sent to an administrator, in our case the studio manager whenever a change was made to the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show calendar as a gantt chart instead of a calendar view, or at least have the option.

In this way you could schedule resources & see them blocked out for a length of time instead of just looking at them in a monthly calendar view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reminders

Is it possible to see all of our reminders one one page or as notifications? - its difficult to keep up with calendar entries that have lots of text that doesn't fit in the preview when scrolling over the bell in reminders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New agenda view in 8.5.0... a start...but needs more

The new agenda view is a good start. But it needs to be more like the old list view in old webmail. I need to be able to sort by subject or date, up or down. Also would like an option in the calendar in general for events to pop to new window like old webmail. It would be nice to be able to turn that on or off rather than have to select a pop-out button each time like you have to with composing an email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. shared calendars view - phasing in and out all calendars but one

If i look at many shared calendars, i wished to be able to phase out all other calendars but not the one of special interest.

So, I would like to have a 'right-mouse-button' on a shared calendar's name that phases in and out all other calendars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for adding an item that starts (as an example) the 1st Wednesday of every month from the monnth.

I'd like to add a calendar item that goes April through October and takes place the first Wednesday of those month at 10am. I am unable to do it other than doing it manually...It would be nice to have that option when creating a new calendar item..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible to create own timeframes for recurring events in calender, e.g. all 22 days

Make it possible to create own timeframes for recurring events in calender, e.g. all 22 days. At the moment you can only chose between daily, weekly or monthly but you cannot enter a specific number of days. In Outlook this is possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A connector for bodet kelio

It would be nice if we could import schedules of bodet Kelio software in the agenda

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Current week logic is wrong on calender. Week number is shown less than 1 than the current week

The Current week logic is wrong on calender. Week number is shown less than 1 than the current week. Please correct it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calender: Can i take a other color for each Date — in the old Version of Kerio i can this?

Calender: Can i take a other color for each Date — in the old Version of Kerio i can this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base