How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

BCC field as default

The option to have bcc field available all the time. We often send e-mails to multiple people, either via d-list or adhoc. In order to comply with data protection legislation in the UK, it's important we send these messages bcc in order to avoid sharing contact details. Having to choose BCC from options each time is an unnecessary barrier to complying with the law.

63 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt Seymour shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Heather P responded  · 

Good idea! No immediate plans to deliver this. Please comment or vote if this is important to you.

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eduard Tieseler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no votes to add to this, but I agree that you should be able to choose if you want BCC to be displayed always or not, in the options. Many people like to have all the configuration options available, and it makes them think its more powerful, when really they are just used to having Microsoft products that has a bunch of check boxes and options... The lack of configuration options is keeping a few of the technical people in my office from adopting the new web mail. Yes its a ridiculous thing to be upset with, but why not appease them? So I agree that BCC should be an option to have it display permanently for any particular user (Even a global option as well for places like the UK where apparently its required by law).

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base