How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Allow pasting images from clipboard into email

It's not possible to paste image from clipboard into email (e.g. screenshot of issue).

132 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jan Kocián shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jakub Sedmák commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would not expect the program to paste the image from the Clipboard into the document today.
    The stupid table can but the picture?
    Isn't it by chance rather a bug of someone than a suggestion to improve?

• Marek Rabas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basic functionality for any e-mail client. Why I have to use Firefox instead of Kerio Connect Client?

• Dusan Majer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pasting images from clipboard into e-mail - I use this feature for several years. You open Kerio Connect client in Mozilla Firefox. It works very well

• Maurizio Zanetti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm an Admin and many users requested this feature to me: it would be an important improvement to the webmail user experience.

It could also be good to simply allow embedded images attachments to email body.

Thanks.

• Jared Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its true having to add a attachment instead of pasting into the body of email is bad for business.

• Nigel Hobden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

This is really critical. I use this all the time to detail to users the steps to take to achieve a task and this should be there as a core function. It makes the web client significantly less useful.

• Dee Lowndes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do this in outlook all the time and in my attempt to drop outlook usage for webmail I keep having to fire outlook up to do this.

Very important to have this feature imo.

• Matt Seymour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, this is another example of really basic functionality that should be part of any grown up editor. That you can't do this, and that I have vote to have this, is just frustrating.

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base