How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Settings for adding and saving different signatures and templates.

New web interface is pretty good, another step forward. How about adding preference for setting up different signatures and templates.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Marc Mongcal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Heather P responded  · 

Great idea! No plans to do this in the near future, but this feature will remain open for voting.

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marc Löwenthal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to define more than one signature. Also option missing, where to check if the signature should be set on replys. Most people don't send a signature on reply.

• Elisa Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides adding preference for setting up different signatures and templates, pls add more characters for the signature line. The Confidentiality Clause that I need to add to the bottom of every email is too long for the signature box.

• Santiago Peirano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was looking for a Template option and I found out that the client does not provide a template option. That could be a good feature to have.

• Kyle Schmitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Important feature, currently I am using wisestamp addon in Thunderbird to accommodate this.

• Dee Lowndes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it very frustrating that I can't at the least have different signatures for new, reply and forwarded emails. I think it would be a great feature and one less reason for me to use outlook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base