How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

"Title Tags" for Icons/Buttons

How should I know that the button that looks like a "list" is the Icon to switch to my notes... (maybe, first of all, you have chosen the wrong symbol for notes)

15 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nadine Emmerich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Danielle Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I had no idea what the icons were for! Why are there not words that come up when the mouse hovers over the icon to at least let you know what they are? This seems pretty standard.... Additionally, I agree that the icons don't exactly make sense. When searching for the missing spell-check option, I clicked the check mark icon at the top of the page, only to see my entire email disappear and find "my tasks." Good thing I was eventually able to track back to my email, but this was unneccessarily confusing. I also see that the original poster for this feedback was in February, and this still has not changed. This is extremely disappointing. Might I add that if a user were disabled and in need of something like a screen reader in order to successfully access their email, they would be unable to do so without these simple tags. Again, it baffles me that you have not thought of this, nor have you made the adjustment.

Kerio Connect client

Feedback and Knowledge Base