Kerio Connect client

Welcome to our Kerio Connect client feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! You can write your ideas and suggestions here.

Please check the auto-suggested ideas when writing your own to avoid duplicates.

If you want to report any problem or issue, please contact your network or server administrator or service provider.
For reporting a bug to Kerio use report a bug.
Thank you.

Note: posts not related to the Kerio Connect client will be deleted.

How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase filter description length

The new client restricts the filter name length. For long project names I am having to truncate the filter name. This was not a problem in the old client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to set initial screen choice (messages, contact, calendar, etc.)

I would like the ability to set the initial screen after log-in to my choice of messages, contacts, calendar, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Duplicate filter option

Please provide a duplicate button for mail filters. I am constantly creating filters for projects which are very similar but with small changes. A duplicate button would save me a trip to sieve script editor in the old mail client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customize Favicon from Admin interface

It could be nice to allow favicon customization directly from Web Admin Interface.
    I manage several kerio connect installations for various customers, and in several of them I also have an email address. Sometimes I keep opened differents webmails in different tabs of my browser; Favicon and maybe site title customization could help identifying different webmail addresses.
    I think that site title customization could be automatically defined domain based (something like *Domain Name* Kerio Connect).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Listing multiple email addresses using Filters

I'm having to use the old Webmail to set Mail Filters, because the new system has a bad way of listing multiple email addresses in my rules. The old way works way better, in that you can clearly see what email addresses are already associated with the rule. See attached. Please improve.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Password Copy Paste for Mac Client

im using a password manager with random passwords with about 64 characters. if i try to copy and paste it via CMD+V into the password field of the mac client, it does not fill anything. if i try to right click with my mouse and paste the 64 characters password it fills in but it seems to be too long for my hoster metanet backend.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filtering list alphabetical

We use several filter arguments for keeping a clean inbox. When making a new filter, it would be helpfull to make the list with current filters alphabetical to check if this filter already exists, or update a filter which is already in use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)