How can we improve Kerio Connect Client?

Shared Folder's Tree has disappeared

On the new interface, shared folder appear in a flat mode. No matter if they are originally organized in a tree of directories, you see them each under the other alphabetically sorted. It's unusable for someone, as me, who share multiple accounts (for client's support), and trese of folder in each account. For this reason I switched back to the old interface.
It seems to me that Kerio Connect 8 web interface is still a beta product.

724 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Francois Vadrot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • testuser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this "By Design !Missing Essential Feature!" going to be kept missing?
    It's been almost a year since this feedback was first submitted! Bizarre!

• Sven Giermann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems to be fixed in 8.1.0 for mails...

BUT everything (not only Shared Folders) is still flat for Calendars, Contacts, ToDos and Notes.
    Please allow hierarchy here too!

• James Pearce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being new to Kerio, I thought this was the norm for the Kerio webmail. Then I switched to classic mode and found the hierarchy on the shared folders showed. Missing the hierarchy doesn't make the new webmail unusable for us, but certainly more confusing.

• Marilyn Riches commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A directory structure destroyed by design why does Kerio think we implemented sub directorys in the first place

• Barton Architekten Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use a tree-sctructure in shared folders, one for each project. And the folders in each project are named the same: "inbox", "outbox", … – so the flat display renders this totally unusable, nobody can tell which folder belongs to which project any more. Very bad :-(

• Rolf Eder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I filed a bug report for this but received a reply that it was intentional "by design".

It's a pity you have to make feature requests in order to get back basics like nested folders ...

The topic is discussed here http://forums.kerio.com/t/23530// and in other posts at the user forum.

Feedback and Knowledge Base