How can we improve?

More Remediate features in Reboot options

Three new options I like to see for Reboot options under the After Deployment Tab. 1) When you select " Let the User decide", I want the ability to take away the option in the dialog "Don't bother me again" 2) you give the option is the same dialog box to select a day and hour, but in the management dialog box you can only select a hour. Want calender option to select a day. 3) Your window to type ina message to display to the end user before a reboot, does not accept carriage returns and only allows 40 characters. This needs to be increase to at least 80 and ability to use CR in the box.

2 votes
Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert Schoon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with GFI
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[Comment date: 2012-12-06]
    Please allow the administrator the ability to remove the "Don't bother me again" from the "Let the user decide" option.
    Please add the option for the administrator to select the reboot schedule from a calendar and not limit it to a 23 hour and 59 minute window
    Can you please correct the issue that if you allow the user to decide and if "Show notification before shutdown for x minutes with message" is selected, if the user chooses Reboot now, they still have to wait for the x minutes to expire, instead of actually restarting now as they selected.

Feedback and Knowledge Base