How can we improve?

Email Administrators when pending queue over specified amount.

I would like to be able to set the system to email FAXmaker administrators when there are more than a specified amount of pending items in the outgoing queue.

I would also like to be able to customise this amount.

This would be very helpfull to get the queue moving again when the system comes across a file it can't convert.

7 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony Mazzara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Reviewed  ·  William England responded  · 

As a part of the Web based Monitor Console we are planning to add several other monitoring functions such as:

Queue altering
Service auto restarts and alerting

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tony DiSalvatore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a pending tab to the fax lines monitoring section. I no longer can see which faxes have been sitting in the queue for more than what should be normal. I have scripts that monitor the queues and send an alert for any fax sitting in the queue for more than an hour. The new web interface has know way of identifying which of those faxes is causing the alert.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[Comment date: 2012-02-01]
    This is an important feature as it would notify the admins remotely on the status of the queue & expect them to action proactively.
    For time being, is there a way we can setup some counter based on process activity. If we get a management pack for SCOM then it will be really nice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base