Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add to Release History

Recently I received this email.

Hello,
    So the next we do one of these updates, I need the install directory beforehand. This was a total nightmare! We use group policy to block the appdata directory from letting things install. So I have to create an exclusion for kerio. We had one previously and this latest update the directory changed. It was appdata\local\temp\kerio, it changed to appdata\local\temp\kms\ . Is there any way possible that you can provide this information?

Suggestion to add to Release History change in temp install folders for user with group policies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Same Date as New Event

In KC Client, when creating a new meeting event, the date doesn't reflect the day selected. It always reverts to the current date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Tomáš Tyrner responded

This is bug. I added this to our bug tracking system. Thank you for your report.

3. Integrage Sales Force

We need to again integrate Sales Force into Kerio Connect, a partner of Kerio and some of our biggest client needs it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kerio Connect Client - show sent time and date on all inbox emails

Show the sent date and time on all inbox emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Distinguish between Kerio Connect server and client in Programs and Functions

They both appear the same, the upper is client and in the middle is server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to suggest the ability to archive email per month or per year.

I want to suggest the ability to archive email per month or per year, this would be a great help.
    Cheers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. original timestamp from email

I have to import a lot of old emails into an existing kerio account.
    I tried to save all old mails with thunderbird to an archiv (folder with a lot of eml. files)
    Then i connect thunderbird to the exisitng kerio account.
    I drag and drop all of the eml files into the kerio account window from thunderbird and all of the eml files would be import to the kerio file system.
    That works perfect and thunderbird shown the original timestamp from all emails.
    But now i use the kerio connect client and webinterface and i am wondering why kerio…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a way to connect Kerio Connect to an automated scheduling system?

Tools like Calendly or Timebridge are useful tools to coordinate meetings but they all integrate with Google or Outlook. Is there a tool out there that integrates with Kerio Connect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WebMail: Make it possible to add a Calendar entry in a Ressource

If I add a new event in WebMail, the calenders of the ressources are missing in the calender-droblist. Of course I can envite a Ressource to an event in my own calender, but sometimes I want to create an event only in the calender of the ressource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enables browsers autocomplete funtionality

In all fields of user interface disabled browser function that remember previously inputted data.
    It is useful in our case because we send many mails with similar subject and now need always typing it in subject field again and again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New event in separate window

In KC Client when adding a new event you cannot navigate anywhere until the event is saved or canceled. If someone is sidetracked to do a different task in KC client they cannot until the event is saved or disregarded. New events should appear in a separate window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please record function "delayed sending e-mails" in the program. Enter via phone or browser the delayed email. thank you Bernhard Buck

Please record function "delayed sending e-mails" in the program. Enter via phone or browser the delayed email.
    thank you
    Bernhard Buck
    buck@steuer-beratung.de

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendar - no reply to decline

I'd like a way to decline an event, and not notify the organizer. It's often the case that my users wish to send to reply if they decline.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add possibility to set default colour scheme for user web interface.

It would be great to have possibility set default colour scheme for users. Now is webmail interface in blue. Its not company colours of my customer and this colour is not in match with company logo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section.

Serious problem for us is that users cannot set filter rules for incoming messages and Bcc section. Because some users take emails from more than one address in their mailbox and in BCC cases they don't have the ability to move emails in specific folders with rules.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kerio Connect Client - mark inbox emails for follow up

Provide the option to add a follow up flag on any Inbox email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create reminder for follow up on e-mail on Kerio Connect Client

This option is available in Outlook but not the Kerio Connect client. It is nice when you flag an e-mail for follow-up, to be able to set a time for it to remind you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Send to groups

In Kerio Administrator, users can be grouped into groups. It would be helpful if you could use this group name as a destination address in eMails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Select all columns in Contacts sub-folder of Public Folders

Wen selecting which columns to display in the Contacts sub-folder of Public Folders, you should be able to select all fields available on the contact card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Problem with web client

Problem. In Kerio 9.2.1 (2397), when I've recived email with jpg files and I've clicked viev slideshow I cannot later click on any buttons e.g. reply, forward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base