Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display email time in list of emails

Either as well as the date, or optionally instead of the size, it'd be great if Kerio Connect Client would display the times that emails are received (as it does with emails received on the current date) as well as the date.

When a user has received myriad emails in a single day from a contact or automated service, manually scrolling through the list item by item is the only way to identify an email if all you know is the time is was received.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk subscribe to shared mail folders

It should be possible to automatically subscribe to all shared e-mail folders.

One of my Kerio clients has hundreds of shared email folders and dozens of users who have to tick them all separately to subscribe to them, which is so very time-consuming that my client is even considering to switch to another mail server -- which I'd like to prevent if possible as I love Kerio so much.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature for embedded SVG graphics into a mail

It would be very nice if the webmailer was able to display and embed SVG graphics in a mail.

I just tried to embed an SVG image into an email using the webmailer which did not work (file type not supported).

However, I use Thunderbird to access the Kerio Connect mail server (via IMAP) and I can embed SVG images and save the draft without any warning from the server. When I take a look at that draft inside the webmailer, the SVG has been removed and the alternative text is being displayed.

When I receive an email inside the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow filters to be scheduled

I frequently use filters in the Kerio Connect Client to temporarily re-route incoming emails that meet certain criteria. I may do this when I'm on vacation, taking a long weekend, or any other time when I want to keep emails coming coming into my inbox when I won't be available. I would like to be able to create a filter, and set a schedule for when the filter takes effect, and when it is to end. Perhaps this function could be made part of the out of office auto-reply feature as well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Import/Export multiple vcard .vcf file (contacts backup from/to Android phone) from web client

Kerio Connect web client should have ability to import/export contacts backup from/to multi vcard file. It should be useful when migrating local contacts from Android phone or from another external groupware solution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. turn visibility for subfolders of shared folders automatic on

we´ve shared inbox and drafts for all users with subfolders. In KCC we had to activate each subfolder for viewing. So I have to activate each new subfolder? If I know he does exist... 
    Could´nt believe this. 
    Inheritance on folder sharing permissions works since Kerio 7.3 beta... So what about the visibilty?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calendar search in Webmail Client

In webmail client, allow users to traverse through a long list of search results within the calendar component. Currently a user can only view the titles/details of the first 10 matching results.

For example, if you search within the calendar for "meeting" and get 22 matches, the user can only see the first 10. There are no buttons for << < > >> (first, previous, next, and last page of results)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New option "attachment filename" in user Filter rules

What I need is:

new filter option in Settings / Filtres in web client (and Outlook KOFF):

- if message has an attachment
    - if attachment file name contains '.xml' <-- this is what is missing right now

So only mails with certain attachments are filtered with this filter.

More complex ideas had been posted already (I think as I understand them) but this is partial way toward them:

http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/1192575-implementation-of-the-rfc5173-sieve-email-filter

// ... this is global and serverside ...
    http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/402089-server-side-rules-for-mail-forwarding

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More rights for the public folder

Hello,

we have a problem with the rights of the public folder. 40 Users are working on it and yesterday we lost a folder (60GB), because it was deleted.
    Okay, we had a backup, that is not the problem, but for the future we want prevent this.
    All "normal" Users should save their Mails in the public folders, but it should be not allowed to change or delete the messages oder Folders. For deleting or moving we need a kind of admin-User.

I had the idea, that we solve the problem with Windows-Rights, but in the rightstructure of the public-folder…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display which folder an email is filed into in full text search "All Folder" results

Once a full text search is performed across All Folders, I would like to be able to click on any of the results and see which folder the email is filed into

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. web client on old mobile phones - win 8 and Android

New Kerio Web client version 9 is impossible to use on old mobile phones - win mobile 8 and old Android telephones.
    Do you have any application or HowTo for solving this problem so that it is possible to read e-mails on small tablets and mobile phones?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. abuse

Уведомление администраторов автономных систем и подсетей о рассылке спама

Заметил что стали взламывать хостинг аккаунты и рассылать оттуда спам, которые могут фильтроваться только анализ содержимого, остальные проверки они проходят.
    Стал заводить черные списки этих подсетей и блочить оттуда все соединения.
    Предложение: сделать раздел пользовательские правила по группам IP с возможностью отслеживания применения правила, а так же возможность отправки писем по каждому правилу на мыло abuse@ресурс, который указывается обычно в Whois соответствующей AS, чтобы хоть какую-то профилактику вели

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Group Email Box

Collaborative features are especially useful for technical support or customer service teams.

For example, you can create a group with the address support@your-domain.com, add your support staff as members, and allow people outside your organization to send messages to the group. Your support staff will receive your customers' messages, and they can do any of the following from the group's Topics view:

Assign responsibility for a topic to a member of the group
    Mark a topic as resolved
    Edit the tags associated with a topic
    Filter topics according to tag, resolution status, or assignee

This will allow for a…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let Exchange client see full contact details in GAL

If I set up a client to connect to Kerio Connect via EWS protocol then said client can see their private contacts synced from the server with all the available details listed but via the GAL the only information returned is the users email address. As Kerio Connect 8.3.2 now lets the administrator fill in additional information like full name, postal address, job title, etc. and this is returned via the CardDAV protocol I see absolutely no reason why this information cannot also be returned via the EWS protocol.

Note: I have not specifically checked but if ActiveSync clients also…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add spell check capabilities for Kerio Connect Client 9.2.1 in Windows 7

Many businesses are still using Windows 7 Professional, please add spell check capabillities for the Kerio Connect Client when using Windows 7 Professional

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to copy a calendar event via Kerio Connect Client WebMail

Please can you add the option to copy a calendar event via Kerio Connect Client WebMail between Personal & Public diaries - as is possible with the Classic/Old Kerio WebMail. Many of our users need to copy events to the relevant office diaries from their own diary, but don't want to share or need to make their entire diary available for public viewing. Thanks in advance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Modify shared calendars name, and have more colors to choose

1. when we join a shared calendar, we want to change its name as its color for personal comfort.

2. We want to have more then 8 colors to choose in Kerio Connect client for personal calendars and shared calendars, with whole color palette if possible.

Asked by our secretary

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Print feature on notes section

It would be nice if we could create notes in the note section, and then instead of having to copy the notes to program such as LibreOffice we could instead print the note directly from Connect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. out of office, not internal

Make it optionals for out of office message not to be sent as a reply to internal contacts.

Reason for this is that people sometimes want to set OoO replies for external reasons but not internal.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. email client or interface emclient

Suggestion: reliable email client, fast offering all the functionalities.
    A propriaitaire kerio program or an interface for emclient

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base