Kerio Connect

Welcome to our Kerio Connect feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

How can we improve Kerio Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. print-layout in new WebMail-interface

Please add a better print-layout in your new webinterface. In the old WebMail it is much better and the mails are formatted as received.
    The new WebMail-interface uses one different font for all text and the subject got such a big size!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search options improvement

There is no option to search in messages on the date basis. It woult be helpful to limit the search like for example after:2012/8/1 before:2012/12/30.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. View Complete Date & Time

View complete time (down to seconds) in new Webmail.

In the Old WebMail interface, when you hit Reply to a message you'll see the complete time of the original message was sent, down to the seconds (Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:30:51 -0800) but in the new interface you see only the time it was received in hours and minutes. Please see the attached screenshots.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. KERIO Connect client - on / off column

KERIO Connect client - on / off column

Why does not on / off column in the view emails.
    In the old webmail it worked

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Kerio Connect client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the Color of free/busy bar

Change the Color of free/busy bar so that you can if the invitee is busy in an in house meeting (color: blue) or outside the company (color: ruby colored)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, Here’s an idea to improve the Contacts interface. Add the field “comments” in the search engine. For now, search is only available in

Hi,

Here’s an idea to improve the Contacts interface. Add the field “comments” in the search engine. For now, search is only available in “name”, “email” and “society”. The field “comment” is really usefull to write notes, project number and other details related to a contact.

Please see attached picture.

Many thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Web ready images - smaller images

I want a attachments to made automatically web ready images - smaller images when i attached to web mail on kerio.
    The mb size is cost to time and money....

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let Exchange client see full contact details in GAL

If I set up a client to connect to Kerio Connect via EWS protocol then said client can see their private contacts synced from the server with all the available details listed but via the GAL the only information returned is the users email address. As Kerio Connect 8.3.2 now lets the administrator fill in additional information like full name, postal address, job title, etc. and this is returned via the CardDAV protocol I see absolutely no reason why this information cannot also be returned via the EWS protocol.

Note: I have not specifically checked but if ActiveSync clients also…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nested Groups

Possibility to create subgroups in contact groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When creating an event and scheduling a resource, please add a form field (checkbox) for "assistance" or "help with Setup" for a resource

Add a checkbox in the "Event Form" for requesting "setup" or "assistance requested" fields when reserving a resource. Have this option for both Kerio Connect Client and Kerio Outlook Connector

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New option "attachment filename" in user Filter rules

What I need is:

new filter option in Settings / Filtres in web client (and Outlook KOFF):

- if message has an attachment
    - if attachment file name contains '.xml' <-- this is what is missing right now

So only mails with certain attachments are filtered with this filter.

More complex ideas had been posted already (I think as I understand them) but this is partial way toward them:

http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/1192575-implementation-of-the-rfc5173-sieve-email-filter

// ... this is global and serverside ...
    http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/402089-server-side-rules-for-mail-forwarding

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "save as" for attachments

Currently one can only save to the browser's default download folder and there's no possibility to rename the file before saving it. It can be quite useful, however, to rename the file prior to saving (e.g. to eliminate special characters in the file name) or to specify a different location for the file to be saved at.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WebMail: Make it possible to add a Calendar entry in a Ressource

If I add a new event in WebMail, the calenders of the ressources are missing in the calender-droblist. Of course I can envite a Ressource to an event in my own calender, but sometimes I want to create an event only in the calender of the ressource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Possibility to delete notifications from Kerio Connect client without sending the decline/deleted notification to the sender

It should be possible to delete notifications from Kerio Connect client without sending the decline/deleted notification to the sender

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Kerio Connect client - check box for Delete messages permanently

Kerio Connect client - check box for Delete messages permanently (don't move them to the Deleted Items folder) as in settings Kerio WebMail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the web client, show invitation messages as emails

In the Kerio web client, when receiving an invitation, have an option which enables / disables an email notice appearing in the inbox. Instead of just a notice in the calendar.

See this forum question: http://forums.kerio.com/m/114749/#msg_114749

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Public Calendars with Events that are editable only by Author

I'd like it to be possible for individuals to have access to a public calendar where they can edit their own events, but only have read access to other people's events. That way, users can see each other's public events without having to subscribe to everyone else's shared calendar(s).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In Kerio Connect, a history feature, similar to Gmail or SMS viewer in smartphones would be desirable :-)

In Kerio Connect, a history feature, similar to Gmail or SMS viewer in smartphones would be desirable :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use smartphone signature if available otherwise default server signature

In the Kerio Connect Admin settings a default signature (footer) to append to outgoing messages is specified.

When sending emails from a smartphone, the custom signature from the phone (e.g. sent from my samsung) and the default signature from the server are both appended to the email.

(When sending emails from thunderbird and outlook where a custom signature is specified, the default footer from the admin settings is not used and only the custom signature is used.)

Is it possible on smart phones to only append one signature, i.e. the default server signature if the smartphone does not have its…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. webmail stationary

Select more than one default stationary so emails can be sent with the branding of a particular branding already set up, or email campaign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with GFI
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Kerio Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base